Audit Manager *12 Month FTC*
Full-time, Competitive Salary
Salary: Competitive Salary
Contracted Hours: 39 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Isambard House, Fire Fly Avenue, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN2 2EH
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for a company voted 5th in the Great Place to Work (Best Large Workplaces) awards 2018, and Number 15 in Europe in 2017! We have over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and we’re the UK's number one pet care business. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it's our people that make the difference.
We are recruiting for a Audit Manager on a 12 month contract and welcome applications from those looking to work remotely but please note that this role will be based out of our Support Office in Swindon and you will be required to travel to the office on a regular basis.
You will drive positive change through the Group by providing value-adding audit reports and implement and maintaining the control framework. You will deliver a variety of audits to a high quality as well as assisting with improvement projects and producing the required reporting to the Boards and Audit Committee. You will support and coordinate the risk assessment and risk management processes across the business, reporting on risks and mitigating actions.
Key skills required:
- Solid internal audit and risk experience ideally gained within a Big 4 firm and subsequent experience within a listed business
- You will hold a relevant Professional Qualification e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA or MIIA
- Confident working with people of all levels and have a proven track record for developing positive working relationships and influencing stakeholders at all levels
- You will be a clear communicator both written and verbal
- You will be highly numerate and highly analytical
- You will be a team player who can operate remotely and on own initiative but also within a wider team
- A flexible, can do attitude with a willingness to travel across the group as required
Far more than a retailer, Pets at Home Group is the UK’s leading pet care specialist, fulfilling every possible pet and owner need, from food and accessories to grooming and vet services. Since 1991, we’ve been building a business around pets and their owners and we’ve set our sights on becoming the best pet care business in the world. Join us now and you can be part of that journey, developing your future as we develop ours. This is a place where you can take pride and passion in your work within an inspiring, professional team that’s focused on supporting pets and their owners to live happier lives together.
We’re driven by the wellbeing of pets and we make sure we look after our people too. We depend on your commitment and innovation, and reward it with competitive pay and comprehensive benefits. Together we’ll create the future of pet care.
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 17-11-2020
Expiry Date: 31-12-2020