Customer Service Advisor - Temp 12 Months - Various Shifts (Including Evenings & Weekends)
Full-time, Up to £18,225 per annum
Salary: Up to £18,225 per annum
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Contract
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
Customer Service Advisor
Temporary 12 Month Contract
Must be able to work flexibly Monday-Sunday on various shift patterns
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for a company voted 5th in the Great Place to Work (Best Large Workplaces) awards 2018, and Number 15 in Europe in 2017! We have over 448 stores and over 310 Groom Rooms and are the UK’s number one pet care retailer. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it’s our people that make the difference.
We are seeking a Customer Service Advisor to join our very busy central customer service team based at our Support Office in Handforth, Cheshire.
We are offering a variety of flexible shift patterns which will include weekend working. This position is a temporary 12 month contract.
- Engage and build rapport with customers either by telephone, letter, LiveChat or Social Media.
- Respond positively and promptly to customer enquiries looking to connect and personalise messages.
- Be open to change with a positive can do mind set always looking to continuously improve.
- Deliver the highest level of customer services offering support and guidance throughout the customer journey.
- You will have experience of working in a Customer Service role in which you have dealt with queries over the telephone.
- Be prepared to work in a very challenging, fast paced environment.
- It is essential that you have a passion for customer service and pets, thriving off dealing with the public to ensure that they receive a positively outrageous service from you.
- You will utilise your excellent communication skills both internally as you liaise with stores and field management.
- Full ‘step up’ training programme in line with our stores
- Opportunity for progression within the team inclusive of salary increases
- Opportunity for Level 2 Apprenticeships in Customer Services
- Nutrition training
- Specialist training sessions – Small animal, reptile, aquatics etc.
- Specially Qualified training programme (SQP)
- Team leader development programme
- Salary of up to £18,225 (full time) per annum pro rata dependent on experience
- Bonus scheme
- 33 days paid annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Birthday Leave - 1 day extra leave to celebrate your Birthday!
- The option to buy extra holidays
- An extra days holiday when you become a new pet parent (Dog/Cat/Horse)
- An extra days holiday when you move home and half a day when your little one’s ‘fly the nest’!
- Pension Scheme
- Colleague Discount- 20% discount for you (plus one family member). This can be used in Pets at Home Stores, Groom Rooms, Companion Care Veterinary Services, and Pet Plan Insurance!
- “Treats” benefits- an online range of offers and discounts which are available exclusively to Pets at Home Colleagues
- Life assurance
- Contributory Private Health Care
- Charity Leave- You are entitled to have one paid day’s leave each year to work for your favourite animal related charity.
- Celebrating Special Celebrations? You’ll get 1 extra week off and a gift to celebrate your wedding or civil partnership, and a gift from us if you are expecting or adopting a baby!
- Free Car Parking
- Free Gym
- Values Awards
- Colleague of the Month Awards
- Cycle to Work Scheme
*If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 04-06-2019
Expiry Date: 02-08-2019