Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
Location: Remote working, with travel to the Handforth Support Office
Pets at Home Group we’re constantly adapting to transform pet care. Join us and work in a large-scale Digital programme that will help shape, build and deliver our next-generation holistic pet care service. By joining us you’ll create new ways to support pets and their owners to live happier lives together.
- As the Web Analyst, you’ll be a part of a team which looks after the Customer and Digital Analytics function.
- Play a crucial role in advancing our digital capabilities with building a brand-new customer experience.
- We’re also putting pets and their owners at the heart of our digital transformation. As we bring our stores, vets and groom rooms together into a holistic ecosystem of pet care, we’ll give customers a seamless, multi-channel experience that meets their individual needs at every stage.
- Changing the organisation to an analytics mind set and culture
- You will provide insightful analytical support and implement tagging for the development of the Pets at Home digital customer offering. You’ll also understand business needs, build actions from data and insights and evaluate the success of activity
- Liaise closely with the Digital, VIP and Vets teams and others to understand objectives, prioritise activity and deliver timely digital analytics projects
- Use digital knowledge and customer understanding to improve efficiency and innovation in digital analytics and future platform road map
- Support team members and business users to boost their understanding of digital data and improve analytical skills
- Responsibility for nurturing analytical expertise in the digitisation of Pets at Home offer, optimising the personalisation of online channels
- Contribute to specification of web/digital analytics solution options / proof of concepts to various business requirements/tagging new features on the site
Experience required for this role includes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ analytics experience in digital analytics or similar discipline
- Advanced knowledge of our preferred analytical tools i.e., Google Analytics and GTM
- Extensive event tagging experience using dataLayers and GTM
- Previous experience in combining multiple sources of data, online and other sources to build a true view of the customer
- Strong understanding of digital data, digital media and associated analytical and optimisation requirements e.g., attribution, AB testing, personalisation
- The analytical curiosity to understand customers and to stimulate interest in their insight amongst business partners
- Knowledge of the retail industry and multi-channel plus experience of developing new digital platforms
- Ability to analyse at a technical level whilst being able to confidently interpret findings and deliver them to an audience with little or no analytical, statistical or numerical background
- Firebase App
- Server-side tracking
- Ability to build, cooperate and nurture multiple collaborative relationships, to take responsibility and know when to ask for support
- Strong data and analytics technical skills and the ability to bring data to life
- Understand governance and process to do the best by our customers and pets
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 07-01-2022
Expiry Date: 01-03-2022