Full-Time, Up to £23,000 per annum
Base Salary: £ 21000.00 23000.00 YEAR
Salary: Up to £23,000 per annum (£21,000.00 - £23,000.00)
Hours: Full-Time FULL_TIME
Location: Handforth, Cheshire, SK9 3RN, GB
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for a company voted 5th in the Great Place to Work (Best Large Workplaces) awards 2018, and Number 15 in Europe in 2017! We have over 450 stores and over 310 Groom Rooms and are the UK's number one pet care business. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it's our people that make the difference.
We are recruiting for a Facilities Advisor to join our expanding Facilities team on a permanent, full-time basis at our Support Office in Handforth, Cheshire. Reporting into the Facilities Manager you will deliver a first class facilities management service to our retail colleagues. You will be part of a great team who work hard but who have fun along the way and who are renowned for excellent service delivery and colleague development.
* Strong focus on delivering excellent customer service to all of the stores & Grooming Salons.
* Deal with all incoming reactive maintenance requests from all of the stores & Grooming Salons (via telephone, e-mail & in-house FM system).
* Identifying the most cost effective solution to each request by:
o Talking colleagues through first fix solutions
o Deferring minor repairs to upcoming projects by cross-referencing requests with the extensive project program and the PPM schedules
* Placing purchase orders with our approved database of suppliers. You will also raise queries with suppliers.
* Using the in-house FM System to manage and prioritise your workload, following each work request through to a satisfactory conclusion ensuring that updates are communicated to all relevant parties and in-line with agreed KPI's.
* Generating KPI information on Suppliers to be used in Management Information and Supplier Reviews.
* Using the in-house FM System to generate reports on store spend and assets
* Obtaining feedback on supplier performance from the store colleagues and internal colleagues for performance analysis.
* Maintaining the department's records to include files, contact lists, databases, etc to ensure all relevant information is current, accurate and accessible.
* Update the in-house FM System with new store opening details from the weekly "Development Activity Report."
* Involved in review sessions with suppliers to ensure that service levels are maintained and improved.
* Recording minutes at the supplier review sessions to ensure all agreed actions are completed.
* Processing contractor invoices in line with KPIs and assisting with invoice queries to ensure contractors receive timely payments.
* Developing your personal knowledge of building fabric and M&E systems.
* Supporting your line manager and cross-functional team members
* Providing any ad-hoc administration duties.
* Previous experience of working in a facilities/maintenance administrative role, ideally gained within a retail environment, however this is not essential.
* It is essential for the successful candidate to have experience of providing facilities/maintenance administrative support to multi-sites or in maintaining a number of different facilities within one site.
* Excellent communication skills as you will be building cross-functional relationships both internally and externally.
* Strong negotiating skills to ensure that the most cost effective solution is adopted when liaising with suppliers.
* PC literate with experience of Excel, Word, E-mail and databases
* Up to £23,000 per annum (dependent upon experience)
* 28 days paid annual leave (including bank holidays)
* Birthday Leave - 1 day extra leave to celebrate your Birthday!
* The option to buy extra holidays
* An extra days holiday when you become a new pet parent (Dog/Cat/Horse)
* An extra days holiday when you move home and half a day when your little one's 'fly the nest'!
* Pension Scheme
* Colleague Discount- 20% discount for you (plus one family member). This can be used in Pets at Home Stores, Groom Rooms, Companion Care Veterinary Services, and Pet Plan Insurance!
* "Treats" benefits- an online range of offers and discounts which are available exclusively to Pets at Home Colleagues
* Life assurance
* Contributory Private Health Care
* Charity Leave- You are entitled to have one paid day's leave each year to work for your favourite animal related charity.
* Celebrating Special Celebrations? You'll get 1 extra week off and a gift to celebrate your wedding or civil partnership, and a gift from us if you are expecting or adopting a baby!
* Free Car Parking
* Free Gym
* Values Awards
* Colleague of the Month Awards
* Cycle to Work Scheme
Organisation: Pets at Home https://www.petsathomejobs.com/img/g4j-logo.png
Date Posted: 2019-04-15
Expiry Date: 2019-07-15