Multi-Channel Web Designer
Full-Time, Up to £22,000 per annum
Base Salary: £ 20000.00 22000.00 YEAR
Salary: Up to £22,000 per annum (£20,000.00 - £22,000.00)
Hours: Full-Time FULL_TIME
Location: Handforth, Cheshire, SK9 3RN, GB
Multi-Channel Web Designer
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for a company voted 5th in the Great Place to Work (Best Large Workplaces) awards 2018, and Number 15 in Europe in 2017! We have over 450 stores and over 310 Groom Rooms and are the UK's number one pet care business. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it's our people that make the difference.
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a Web Designer to join our multi-channel Design and UX team based at our support office.
* Loading content through Amplience & our WebSphere commerce platform
* Working cross-departmentally to capture design requirements for the wide variety of campaigns & services we offer
* Consulting and advising internal teams on design / UX
* Produce design materials like wireframes (paper & digital) mock-ups & prototypes
* Assisting in usability testing and optimization
* Creating/updating online static content
* Ensuring all creative complies with brand guidelines and is as in keeping with store POS
* Any ad-hoc work requests required by the Multi-Channel team
* Previous design experience required
* A good working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite programs, including Adobe XD
* A good knowledge of HTML & CSS desired but not essential
* Ability to think laterally, be innovative, and have good attention to visual detail
* Self-motivated with ability to contribute to a multi-disciplinary team
* Salary up to £22,000 per annum
* 28 days paid annual leave (including bank holidays)
* Birthday Leave - 1 day extra leave to celebrate your Birthday!
* The option to buy extra holidays
* An extra days holiday when you become a new pet parent (Dog/Cat/Horse)
* An extra days holiday when you move home and half a day when your little one's 'fly the nest'!
* Pension Scheme
* Colleague Discount- 20% discount for you (plus one family member). This can be used in Pets at Home Stores, Groom Rooms, Companion Care Veterinary Services, and Pet Plan Insurance!
* "Treats" benefits- an online range of offers and discounts which are available exclusively to Pets at Home Colleagues
* Life assurance
* Contributory Private Health Care
* Charity Leave- You are entitled to have one paid day's leave each year to work for your favourite animal related charity.
* Celebrating Special Celebrations? You'll get 1 extra week off and a gift to celebrate your wedding or civil partnership, and a gift from us if you are expecting or adopting a baby!
* Free Car Parking
* Free Gym
* Values Awards
* Colleague of the Month Awards
* Cycle to Work Scheme
Organisation: Pets at Home https://www.petsathomejobs.com/img/g4j-logo.png
Date Posted: 2019-04-03
Expiry Date: 2019-07-03