Digital Studio Assistant
Full-Time, £18,000 per annum
Base Salary: £ 16000.00 18000.00 YEAR
Salary: £18,000 per annum (£16,000.00 - £18,000.00)
Hours: Full-Time FULL_TIME
Location: Handforth, Cheshire, SK9 3RN, GB
Digital Studio Assistant
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for a company voted 5th in the Great Place to Work (Best Large Workplaces) awards 2018, and Number 15 in Europe in 2017! We have over 450 stores and over 310 Groom Rooms and are the UK's number one pet care business. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it's our people that make the difference.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity to work within an established and successful in house studio, for a market leading specialist retailer. Continued expansion and a strategic focus on delivering exceptional digital content, means we are now looking for a talented and passionate studio assistant to support the studio team in all areas of asset production and help us accelerate the speed with which the studio can manage throughput of product and beyond.
The successful candidate will have a real passion for videography, photography, recording and digital content in general. We're looking for someone who is dedicated, creative and capable of working in a fast-paced, but hugely rewarding, environment. While we're looking for someone who is responsible and eager to learn, we'd also like this person to possess a great attention to detail that will help us bring both products and our brand personality to life.
In addition, the ideal candidate will play a key role in ensuring the studio workload can be managed smoothly and efficiently and a high standard of work can be delivered to brief and to deadline. Organised and efficient, with a positive, can-do attitude and the ability to use their own initiative, we're after someone who takes real pride in their work and surroundings.
This is a fantastic role for someone looking to take their first major step into the world of creative digital studio content production.
* Work with the studio team to manage various aspects of digital content production
* Assisting the Digital Studio Manager to ensure the studio runs efficiently
* A desire to be involved with the studio's creative input
* Help manage and prioritise studio deadlines where applicable
* Able to work with various key stakeholders within the business to meet agreed deadlines
* Organise and source suitable props, models, location etc
* Film/photograph/assist in content creation where needed
* Field questions from internal and external teams
* Post production assistance and editing where necessary/relevant
* Collaborate and liaise with outside agencies where required
* Be prepared to collaborate with wider content and social teams on creative and innovative ideas for video/photographic content
* Generally assist the Digital Studio Manager, Studio Photographer and Videographers as required
* Degree or qualification in video production, digital media etc
* Ideally previous experience working within a studio environment
* Working knowledge of studio software e.g. Adobe Creative Cloud - Lightroom, Photoshop & Premiere
* Creative eye for design and visualisation
* Attention to detail
* Passion for video and photography
* Experience of using MS Office, including Excel and Outlook
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Well organised and an ability to multi-task
* Team player
* Confidence and a willingness to be "hands on" is essential
* Ideally, a driving licence and use of a car
* Be friendly and hard working
* Salary of £18,000 per annum
* 28 days paid annual leave (including bank holidays)
* Birthday Leave - 1 day extra leave to celebrate your Birthday!
* The option to buy extra holidays
* An extra days holiday when you become a new pet parent (Dog/Cat/Horse)
* An extra days holiday when you move home and half a day when your little one's 'fly the nest'!
* Pension Scheme
* Colleague Discount- 20% discount for you (plus one family member). This can be used in Pets at Home Stores, Groom Rooms, Companion Care Veterinary Services, and Pet Plan Insurance!
* "Treats" benefits- an online range of offers and discounts which are available exclusively to Pets at Home Colleagues
* Life assurance
* Contributory Private Health Care
* Charity Leave- You are entitled to have one paid day's leave each year to work for your favourite animal related charity.
* Celebrating Special Celebrations? You'll get 1 extra week off and a gift to celebrate your wedding or civil partnership, and a gift from us if you are expecting or adopting a baby!
* Free Car Parking
* Free Gym
* Values Awards
* Colleague of the Month Awards
* Cycle to Work Scheme
Organisation: Pets at Home https://www.petsathomejobs.com/img/g4j-logo.png
Date Posted: 2019-03-22
Expiry Date: 2019-06-22