Digital Marketing SEO Performance Executive (Search Engine Optimisation)
Full-Time, Up to £26,000 per annum
Base Salary: £ 22000.00 26000.00 YEAR
Salary: Up to £26,000 per annum (£22,000.00 - £26,000.00)
Hours: Full-Time FULL_TIME
Location: Handforth, Cheshire, SK9 3RN, GB
SEO Performance Executive
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for a company voted 5th in the Great Place to Work (Best Large Workplaces) awards 2018, and Number 15 in Europe in 2017! We have over 450 stores and over 310 Groom Rooms and are the UK's number one pet care business. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it's our people that make the difference.
We are now recruiting for a SEO Performance Executive, reporting to the Digital Marketing Acquisition Manager. The role is to assist with the creation, optimisation and reporting of SEO campaigns and requirements. You will be responsible for delivering customer-focused, profitable multi-category campaigns to agreed targets.
We are looking for an analytically minded self-starter who loves data and has good attention to detail. The right person will have worked either in-house for an e-commerce company, or for an agency on some large sized accounts, either ideally in retail.
* Work to develop SEO friendly site architectures, content management and have a 'mobile first' approach along with other technical requirements
* Lead keyword/phrase research, content optimisation including Google voice, featured snippets and link development
* Assist competitive benchmarking, analysis and monitoring
* Create and distribute SEO reports and analysis that measure the effectiveness of SEO & content activities across the business
* Work closely with our SEO & content agency and the marketing team
* Carry out keyword research to support new and existing SEM campaigns
* Create and optimise meta data on Ecommerce and static content pages
* Help to execute on-site and off-site SEO strategies
* Support with external sustainable link acquisition campaigns
* Manage Google My Business store listings account to ensure accurate and optimised retail listings
* Manage national and local business citations
* Work closely with our web operations and development team to support with all aspects of on-site technical SEO - crawl errors, data mark up, xml sitemaps etc.
* Complete weekly and monthly performance reports using Google Analytics and other tools such as; Coremetrics & Cognesia, Search Metrics and Hitwise
* Conduct & review on-site and off-site SEO audits on a monthly basis
* Guide the content team, online merchandisers and designers to produce SEO-friendly content
* Analyse activity and performance of all search and report findings
* Contribute to and develop the overall SEO and digital strategy
* Keep up to date with the latest SEM technology, SEO updates and industry changes
* A degree or equivalent marketing qualification (e.g. CIM)
* Excellent SEO experience
* Scientific approach to rank, organic traffic analysis, social media and PR
* Comfortable dealing with large site structures
* Experience with Search Console and a good working knowledge of Analytical software
* A sound understanding of what drives Google's algorithms
* Excellent written and verbal communication skill
* Good attention to detail and comfortable with large data sets and complex tasks
* Organised and able to prioritise around tight deadlines
* A people person, good communicator
* Salary up to £26,000 per annum + Bonus
* 28 days annual holiday (including Bank holidays), rising to 33 days after 2 years continuous service
* Birthday Leave - 1 day extra leave to celebrate your Birthday!
* The option to buy extra holidays
* An extra days holiday when you become a new pet parent (Dog/Cat/Horse)
* An extra days holiday when you move home and half a day when your little one's 'fly the nest'!
* Pension Scheme
* Colleague Discount- 20% discount for you (plus one family member). This can be used in Pets at Home Stores, Groom Rooms, Companion Care Veterinary Services, and Pet Plan Insurance!
* "Treats" benefits- an online range of offers and discounts which are available exclusively to Pets at Home Colleagues
* Life assurance
* Contributory Private Health Care
* Charity Leave- You are entitled to have one paid day's leave each year to work for your favourite animal related charity.
* Celebrating Special Celebrations? You'll get 1 extra week off and a gift to celebrate your wedding or civil partnership, and a gift from us if you are expecting or adopting a baby!
* Free Car Parking
* Free Gym
* Values Awards
* Colleague of the Month Awards
* Cycle to Work Scheme
Organisation: Pets at Home https://www.petsathomejobs.com/img/g4j-logo.png
Date Posted: 2018-12-05
Expiry Date: 2019-04-26