Pensions Administrator - 39 hours
Full-time, £26,250 - £26,250
Salary: £26,250 - £26,250
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
Closing Date: Friday 23rd February
About the Role
Our Pensions team is growing. Having branched out from the Payroll team last year, our newly formed Pensions team are now looking for their newest member to help our Colleagues with their pension queries across the Pets at Home Estate. You must have previous experience of administering pension processes within an office environment, and whilst it would be advantageous to have experience using SAP payroll solution, it is not essential. You should also have a strong understanding of Auto enrolment pension legislation.
Location: We welcome applications from those looking for hybrid working, based 2 days in our Handforth (Cheshire) Office.
Key Responsibilities – what you will be doing
- Administer Colleague pension requests (this will include opt-outs, and changes for Colleagues across the Estate, as mentioned above).
- Support with pensions Auto enrolment tasks, end of period reporting, contribution files, and returns to The Pension Regulator.
- Assessing Colleagues for inclusion into the company pension scheme in line with Auto enrolment.
- Reconciliation of pension contributions files prior to submission to pension provider.
- Query management and resolution to deliver first class service to our colleagues.
- Write to colleagues as needed under pensions Auto enrolment guidance.
- Work with pension provider on year-end sampling and audit
- Provide management information on request.
This is a great role if you are looking to develop your skills within a pension environment. The role will be busy, so you must be able to manager your workload and have excellent time management. You will be organised, and work to a high level of accuracy, as well as having a keen eye for detail. The systems used daily will be Word, Outlook and Excel, therefore you should be computer literate. Due to the nature of the role, you must adhere to all GDPR Legislation.
To find out more about our Benefits and Rewards, please click here.
Press the Apply Now button and in a few short steps we would have received your application. We can’t wait to talk to you about your new role!
Pets just see people. They aren’t biased and they don’t discriminate. We take our inspiration from pets, and we value and respect difference in all its forms. Our aim is to reflect the diversity of the communities we operate in, and every colleague can help us achieve this. We encourage our people to be themselves so even if your skills and experience don’t perfectly align, if you think you can make a unique contribution through your values and behaviours, we want to hear from you!
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 12-02-2024
Expiry Date: 24-02-2024