Warehouse Colleague - Reach Truck Driver - 37.5 hours
Full-time, £11.87 - £13.47
Salary: £11.87 - £13.47
Contracted Hours: 37.5
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Stafford North Park Business Park, Stone Road, Stafford, ST18 9SE
Reach Truck Drivers
Stafford Fulfilment Centre
Earn £13.47ph base rate for your Reach Truck skills!
Right now, we are looking for experienced Reach Truck Drivers to join our team at our Stafford Fulfilment Centre.
SFC is a multi-channel operation supplying both Retail stores and E-Commerce. As we continue to grow, so does the demand for our pet care supplies. That’s why we’re expanding our warehouse teams.
Join us, and you’ll see that we’re not any old distribution centre. We want to be the best pet care company in the world. And to help us get there, we aim to do the best for our colleagues.
The interview process for our reach drivers has 2 stages.
- Face to face interview at SFC with Talent Acquisition team.
- Practical Reach Truck Assessment with MHE Training team.
You will receive a job offer once you have completed and passed both stages.
Rotating AM/PM shifts – 06:00-14:00 / 14:00-22:00
- Tuesday to Saturday
- Sunday to Thursday
- Friday to Monday (work 4 shifts, get paid for 5)
No night shifts available currently
- Forklift- Reach Truck usage
- Using handheld computerised terminals to scan pallets.
- Putting pallets away into set locations
- Ensuring you always follow Health and Safety guidelines.
- Checking the quantity and quality (visual) of the incoming and outgoing goods
- Receiving and unpacking incoming goods
- Reporting stock differences on the picking list
- Organise stock for the operation.
- Moving stock into the right areas within the Warehouse
- General warehouse duties as and when required (this could mean you are not always using FLT).
What you will bring
- A valid and in date Reach Truck licence
- Demonstrable and recent experience as a reach truck driver (D2 is desirable)
- Basic computer skills
- Previous warehouse experience
- Comfortable in using a hand-held scanner
What you will get in return
- Attractive rates of pay – receive your basic pay plus earn skills payments to increase your hourly rate
- Full-time work
- Training and development
- Career prospects across our business
- A generous Total Reward Package
Pets just see people. They aren’t biased and they don’t discriminate. We take our inspiration from pets, and we value and respect difference in all its forms. Our aim is to reflect the diversity of the communities we operate in, and every colleague can help us achieve this. We encourage our people to be themselves so even if your skills and experience don’t perfectly align, if you think you can make a unique contribution through your values and behaviours, we want to hear from you!
*Please note that we reserve the right to close this job advertisement prior to the stated closing date if suitable candidates are identified. We encourage interested applicants to submit their applications promptly.
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 15-01-2024
Expiry Date: 01-03-2024