Digital Analyst (12 month fixed term contract) - 39 hours per week
Full-time, £32,000 - £43,000
Salary: £32,000 - £43,000
Contracted Hours: 39 hours per week
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
Join Pets at Home, the UK's leading pet care retailer, as a Web Analyst on a 12-month fixed-term contract. Be part of a dynamic team that oversees the Customer and Digital Analytics function, playing a pivotal role in shaping our digital capabilities and enhancing the customer experience. Our mission is to integrate stores, vets, and groom rooms into a holistic pet care ecosystem, providing customers with a seamless, multi-channel experience tailored to their individual needs.
- Contribute to our digital transformation and be at the forefront of building a brand-new customer experience.
- Help shift the organization towards an analytics mindset and culture.
- Work collaboratively to create a holistic ecosystem for pet care.
As a Digital Analyst, you will:
- Provide insightful analytical support and implement tagging for the development of Pets at Home's digital customer offering.
- Understand business needs, build actions from data and insights, and evaluate the success of digital activities.
- Collaborate with Digital, VIP, Vets teams, and others to understand objectives, prioritise activities, and deliver timely digital analytics projects.
- Utilise digital knowledge and customer understanding to enhance efficiency and innovation in digital analytics.
- Support team members and business users in boosting their understanding of digital data and improving analytical skills.
- Take responsibility for nurturing analytical expertise in the digitisation of Pets at Home's offer, optimizing the personalisation of online channels.
- Contribute to the specification of web/digital analytics solution options and proof of concepts for various business requirements.
- Minimum of 3 years' analytics experience in digital analytics or a similar discipline.
- Advanced knowledge of preferred analytical tools, including Google Analytics and GTM.
- Extensive event tagging experience using dataLayers and GTM.
- Previous experience in combining multiple sources of data to build a true view of the customer.
- Strong understanding of digital data, digital media, and associated analytical and optimisation requirements (e.g., attribution, A/B testing, personalisation).
- Analytical curiosity and the ability to communicate findings to audiences with little or no analytical background.
- Knowledge of the retail industry, multi-channel, and experience in developing new digital platforms.
GA4, Firebase App, BigQuery/SQL, Server-side tracking, Power BI.
- Ability to build, cooperate, and nurture multiple collaborative relationships.
- Strong data and analytics technical skills, bringing data to life.
- Understanding of governance and processes to prioritize our customers and pets.
Pets just see people. They aren’t biased and they don’t discriminate. We take our inspiration from pets, and we value and respect difference in all its forms. Our aim is to reflect the diversity of the communities we operate in, and every colleague can help us achieve this. We encourage our people to be themselves so even if your skills and experience don’t perfectly align, if you think you can make a unique contribution through your values and behaviours, we want to hear from you!
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 08-12-2023
Expiry Date: 16-12-2023