Pensions Administrator - 39 hours
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
Contract: (2 days in the office in Handforth / 3 days WFH)
About the Role
We are seeking an enthusiastic Pension Administrator to join our busy team based in our Support Office in Handforth, Cheshire. You will be part of a dedicated team who administer payroll and pensions for our organisation consisting of approximately 9,000 colleagues and growing, providing an efficient and effective service. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for their next step and will offer many developmental opportunities.
- To administer colleague pension requests, opt outs, and changes for 9000 colleagues on a four-weekly basis across a number of payrolls.
- Support with pensions Auto-enrolment tasks, end of period reporting, contribution files, and returns to The Pension Regulator.
- Assessing colleagues for inclusion into the company pension scheme in line with Auto-enrolment.
- Reconciliation of pension contributions files prior to submission to pension provider.
- Query management and resolution to deliver first class service to our colleagues.
- Write to colleagues as needed under pensions Auto-enrolment guidance.
- Work with pension provider on year-end sampling and audit
- Provide management information on request.
- Previous experience of administering pension processes within an office environment is essential.
- You will have a strong understanding of Auto-enrolment pension legislation.
- Previous experience of using SAP payroll solution is an advantage but not essential.
- The successful candidate should be well organised, work to a high level of accuracy, and have keen attention to detail.
- To ensure we deliver a first-class service, you will need to have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You will be required to be computer literate in Word, Excel & Outlook.
- You should be an honest and trustworthy individual who is able to comfortably handle confidential information & adhere to all GDPR legislation.
Our diversity and inclusion vision is that everyone is welcome and feels part of our group. If you think you’re a good match to what we are looking for, and you share our belief that together ‘we’re better with pets’, we’d like to hear from you, whatever your background or circumstances.
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 18-09-2023
Expiry Date: 02-10-2023