Local Marketing Executive - 37.5 hours
Full-time, £24,000 - £27,000
Salary: £24,000 - £27,000
Contracted Hours: 37.5
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
Are you a passionate marketer looking for an exciting opportunity to develop your skills across multiple marketing channels? We are seeking a talented Local Marketing Executive to join our dynamic team and play a vital role in supporting our practice partners and delivering successful marketing campaigns. We believe in the power of effective marketing to create meaningful connections with our community and drive business success.
About the Role:
As a Local Marketing Executive, you'll work on a hybrid basis from our Support Office in Handforth, Cheshire. You will collaborate closely with the Local Marketing Managers on regional and local marketing plans that align with our long-term strategy, annual marketing plan, and partner growth ambitions. Working closely with our Local Marketing Managers and Joint Venture Partners, you will act as a general marketer and be responsible for providing administrative support.
• Supporting Local Marketing Managers: Assist in the delivery of bespoke marketing plans for priority practices and local/community marketing plans.
• Partner Support: Provide support to Joint Venture Partners and assist with practice marketing queries.
• Inventory Management: Handle the ordering of POS materials and manage stock levels efficiently.
• Collaboration: Collaborate with the wider Pets Marketing team and agencies, leveraging their specialised skills when required.
• Creative Briefs: Brief our in-house studio for local marketing requirements, ensuring brand and clinical guidelines are adhered to.
• Financial Management: Raise purchase orders (POs) and ensure invoices are sent to the finance team in a timely manner.
• Content Creation: Write and proofread creative copy for marketing materials.
• Website Management: Ensure that individual practice websites are up to date and that new content is published promptly.
• Social Media: Manage and post online content for individual practice social media pages and provide administrative support.
• Email Marketing: Assist with the planning, design, proofing, and distribution of email marketing collateral.
• Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high level of attention to detail.
• Analytical Skills: Proficiency in Excel to interpret, manipulate, and showcase detailed data.
• Team Player: Strong collaboration skills and the ability to build relationships with various stakeholders, including Local Marketing Managers, operations teams, Vet Practice Partners, agencies, and the wider marketing team.
• Learning Orientation: A willingness to learn from others and engage help from across the business to develop both yourself and the role.
• Experience: Ideally, you have experience in local marketing and working with multiple business stakeholders.
• Organisational Skills: Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
.Pets just see people. They aren’t biased and they don’t discriminate. We take our inspiration from pets and we value and respect difference in all its forms. Our aim is to reflect the diversity of the communities we operate in and every colleague can help us achieve this. We encourage our people to be themselves so even if your skills and experience don’t perfectly align, if you think you can make a unique contribution through your values and behaviours we want to hear from you!
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps in the selection process.
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 27-09-2023
Expiry Date: 26-10-2023