1st Line Analyst Stafford (6 Month FTC) - 39 hours
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Location: Stafford North Park Business Park, Stone Road, Stafford, ST18 9SE
Location: Stafford Fulfilment Centre (Office based)
Contract: 6 months FTC
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for a 1st Line Analyst to join our IT Service Desk Team. While a Service Desk background is desirable, an interest in IT as well as experience providing excellent customer service in a busy environment is essential.
The IT Service Desk Team offers great service to over 450 Pet Care Centres and Vet Practices, alongside 4 Support office buildings and Distribution Centres, with a varied shift pattern between 08:00 – 16:30, including approximately one in four weekends.
This is a hands-on support role and you will be needed to work alongside our colleagues in our new Stafford Distribution Centre with some travel to our Distribution Centres in Stoke and Northampton in the short term.
- Working to meet IT Service Desk Service Level Agreements and individual performance measures.
- Handling Incidents and Service Requests raised to the IT Service Desk via telephone, email and Self-Service
- Recording accurate, detailed information and tracking incidents from creation until completion in our Service Management Tool, ensuring resolution in a timely manner and to a high standard to minimise disruption to the business
- Troubleshooting Hardware and software problems, both on site and remotely for colleagues
- Handling a wide array of Service Requests, ranging from password resets to software installs
- Where a solution cannot be provided in a timely manner, escalating appropriately to the relevant support teams, both internally and with external 3rd Parties
- Birthday leave – 1 day extra leave to celebrate your Birthday!
- Pensions - You’ll have the opportunity to join the Pets Pension from day 1 of joining us and the company will contribute to your pension plan so long as you meet the auto-enrolment criteria.
- Colleague Discount- 20% discount for you (plus one family member).
- “Treats” benefits- an online range of offers and discounts which are available exclusively to Pets at Home Colleagues
- Charity Leave- You are entitled to have one paid day’s leave each year to work for your favourite animal related charity.
- Celebrating Special Celebrations? You’ll get 1 extra week off and a gift to celebrate your wedding or civil partnership, and a gift from us if you are expecting or adopting a baby!
- Free Car Parking
As this role requires continual customer engagement, a proven track record of providing high quality customer service in a busy, environment is essential. A breadth of knowledge across all Microsoft Office applications is also highly desired
About the Pets at Home Group
Pets at Home Group Plc is the UK’s leading pet care business; our commitment is to make sure pets and their owners get the very best advice, products and care. We have over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it's our people that make the real difference. This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for an award winning company who put people at the very heart of everything they do. Our diversity and inclusion vision is that everyone is welcome and feels part of our group. If you think you’re a good match to what we are looking for, and you share our belief that together ‘we’re better with pets’, we’d like to hear from you, whatever your background or circumstances.
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 17-03-2023
Expiry Date: 01-04-2023