Profit Protection QC Agent - 39 hours
Full-time, £23,000 - £27,000
Salary: £23,000 - £27,000
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Stafford North Park Business Park, Stone Road, Stafford, ST18 9SE
About the Role
The Distribution Quality Control Agent plays a critical role within our team. The main purpose of the role is to gather data by completing a targeted number of checks and balances across multiple areas. This could be within our retail DC, whether it be inbound or outbound stock, our Ecommerce operation or Transport. The data gathered will help us drive the direction of our initiatives within our Distribution network.
role will also enhance the customer experience both online and instore, by helping us get the right stock, to the right place at the right time and supporting our goal of helping to build a stronger consumer brand.
The Profit Protection QC Agent will be based at our brand-new Distribution Centre in Stafford.
There will limited opportunity for home working due to the nature of the role.
Hours of work will be on a shift basis, so flexibility with some evening and weekend work will be required.
Key Responsibilities but not limited to
• Stock Integrity – measure and report back on accuracy of pick and location accuracy in both Ecom and Retail DC’s.
• Monitor and check inbound stock as required, to ensure process is being adhered to and report back on findings.
• Make recommendations with regards to training for existing colleagues and new starters, based on factual gathering of evidence to identify the problem.
• Build effective working relationships.
• Monitor wastage and write off process, especially with regards to in house damages and returns.
• Monitor assets (primarily totes, pallets, crates, cages). Document the process and follow through end to end. Support implementation of any potential initiatives, including tracking technology.
• Accurately record findings using the iAuditor tool, ensuring we have concise and factual data that enables us to monitor improvement or decline in compliance over time.
• Using data generated, recommend improvements to increase accuracy and reduce shrink.
• Knowledge of distribution centre operations.
• Microsoft Excel and other MS programmes, including Teams.
• Collaboration: must be able to work in a team orientated environment, both internally and externally with key stakeholders and industry professionals.
• Problem Solving: identify and analyse problems.
• Detail: must have a strong attention to detail.
• Consumer focussed: support the building of a stronger consumer brand, which will enable us to become the destination of choice for pet care.
Our diversity and inclusion vision is that everyone is welcome and feels part of our group. If you think you’re a good match to what we are looking for, and you share our belief that together ‘we’re better with pets’, we’d like to hear from you, whatever your background or circumstances
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 17-03-2023
Expiry Date: 01-04-2023