Fork Lift Truck Drivers - 37.5 hours
Full-time, £10.97 - £10.97
Salary: £10.97 - £10.97
Contracted Hours: 37.5
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Stafford North Park Business Park, Stone Road, Stafford, ST18 9SE
Forklift Truck Driver - Reach & Counter Balance
Right now we are looking for experienced counter balance/reach Forklift Truck Drivers to join our warehouse team at our new Stafford Fulfilment Centre.
At Pets at Home, we’re committed to making sure pets and their owners get the very best advice, care and products. It’s what’s driven our success.
As we continue to grow, so does the demand for our pet care supplies. That’s why we’re expanding our warehouse teams.
Join us, and you’ll see that we’re not any old distribution centre. We want to be the best pet care company in the world. And to help us get there, we aim to do the best for our colleagues.
- Using hand held computerised terminals to scan pallets
- Putting pallets away into set locations
- Ensuring you follow Health and Safety guidelines at all times
- General warehouse duties as and when required
- Checking the quantity and quality (visual) of the incoming and outgoing goods
- Receiving and unpacking incoming goods
- Forklift- Reach/Counter balance Truck usage
- Reporting stock differences on the picking list
- Organise stock for the operation
- Moving stock into the right areas within the Warehouse
- Picking in the warehouse when not on FLT duties
With you you'll bring:
- A valid FLT drivers licence
- Previous experience as a reach truck driver and/or counter balance driver
- Basic computer skills
- Previous warehouse experience
- Comfortable in using a hand-held scanner
- Attractive rates of pay
- Full-time work
- Flexible shift patterns
- Training and development
- Career prospects across our business
- A generous Total Reward Package
We’re not just another retailer. So, this is not just another distribution centre. Where pets come first, we also look after our customers and our people, ensuring everyone enjoys a good experience with Pets at Home.
But don’t take our word for it. We were voted 5th in the Great Place to Work UK Best Workplaces Large Category 2018 and we were put there by our people who like how much fun it is work here, how much opportunity there is for personal growth and how we all like to give something back.
Along the way, they get to enjoy all the training and development they need to succeed. Plus, a comfortable, dynamic working environment that also has computer workspaces, communication zones and our own canteen.
Our colleagues live and breathe the Pets at Home values, bringing them to work every day to deliver for our customers. The teams within our distribution centres play a vital role by ensuring our stores are stocked with exactly what they need, when they need it.
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 14-02-2023
Expiry Date: 29-04-2023