Accounts Payable Supervisor (6 Month) - 39 hours
Full-time, £25,000 - £25,000
Salary: £25,000 - £25,000
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Supervisor to join us on a 6-month contract. You’ll be managing a team of 4, where you will encourage your team and drive colleague progression. This is a great opportunity to bring your ideas to the table. You will be working in a busy environment, and you will be dealing with high volumes. You should have SAP experience and be used to working with Excel and reporting.
- Responsible for the management of the GNFR accounts payable department and team of four.
- Plan and manage workload of the department and team, ensuring the timetable and deadlines are adhered to.
- Weekly and Periodic reporting to include Age of Creditors, GRNI, balance sheet reconciliations.
- Review statement reconciliations and manage aged outstanding queries to prevent business critical situations from occurring.
- Review KPI’s and SLAs to drive team efficiency, focus and performance.
- Manage the weekly BACS, Multi Currency Payment runs and ad hoc/same day payments.
- Ensure documented processes are kept up to date.
- Manage Master to ensure records are accurate and kept up to date.
- Ensure controls and segregation of duties of the team are in place and adhered to.
- Conduct team 1-2-1 meetings
- Set team objectives to ensure department goals are achieved, ensuring team development.
- Continually review and plan your own personal development.
- Lead by example and always demonstrate PAH behaviours.
- Establish and build strong relationships both internal and external to ensure excellent levels of communication.
- Report into the Assistant Transactional Finance Manager to ensure a good working relationship and weekly updates of team performance, achievements, and focus.
About the Pets at Home Group
Pets at Home Group Plc is the UK’s leading pet care business; our commitment is to make sure pets and their owners get the very best advice, products and care. We have over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it's our people that make the real difference. This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for an award-winning company who put people at the very heart of everything they do.
Our diversity and inclusion vision is that everyone is welcome and feels part of our group. If you think you’re a good match to what we are looking for, and you share our belief that together ‘we’re better with pets’, we’d like to hear from you, whatever your background or circumstances
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 02-12-2022
Expiry Date: 17-12-2022