FLT Driver - 37.5 hours
Full-time, £10.97 - £10.97
Salary: £10.97 - £10.97
Contracted Hours: 37.5
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Stanley Matthews Way, Stoke-on-Trent , Staffordshire, ST4 8GR
Forklift Truck Driver - Reach & Counter Balance
Right now we are looking for experienced counter balance/reach Forklift Truck Drivers to join our growing team at our Stoke Distribution Centre
At Pets at Home, we’re committed to making sure pets and their owners get the very best advice, care and products. It’s what’s driven our success.
As we continue to grow, so does the demand for our pet care supplies. That’s why we’re expanding our warehouse teams.
Join us, and you’ll see that we’re not any old distribution centre. We want to be the best pet care company in the world. And to help us get there, we aim to do the best for our colleagues.
- Using hand held computerised terminals to scan pallets
- Putting pallets away into set locations
- Ensuring you follow Health and Safety guidelines at all times
- General warehouse duties as and when required
- Checking the quantity and quality (visual) of the incoming and outgoing goods
- Receiving and unpacking incoming goods
- Forklift- Reach/Counter balance Truck usage
- Reporting stock differences on the picking list
- Organise stock for the operation
- Moving stock into the right areas within the Warehouse
- Other duties as required
With you you'll bring:
- A valid FLT drivers licence
- Previous experience as a reach truck driver and/or counter balance driver
- Basic computer skills
- Previous warehouse experience
- Comfortable in using a hand-held scanner
- Attractive rates of pay
- Full-time work
- Flexible shift patterns
- Training and development
- Career prospects across our business
- A generous Total Reward Package
We’re moving to a bigger, brand-new purpose-built facility in Stafford in the next year. We’ll be giving our teams the opportunity to come with us, but we realise this might not be for everyone. So, there’ll also be the opportunity to move to roles in other parts of our business. In the meantime, we still need lots of great people to join us in helping the UK’s pets live happy lives and, in return, enjoy the great benefits we offer. Stay with us till we move, and you will receive a generous bonus for all your commitment and hard work.
Whether your future is within our distribution centres or our wider Group, we’re committed to developing all our colleagues. So, you’ll get the best training and support to develop your skills – for now and for your future, whatever you decide to do next. We also offer flexible shift patterns and the opportunity to gain new qualifications. Our Total Reward Package includes a generous holiday allowance, access to a pension scheme, life assurance and discounts on everyday shopping.
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 02-03-2023
Expiry Date: 01-04-2023