Full-time, £22,000 per annum
Salary: £22,000 per annum
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
About the Pets at Home Group
At Pets at Home we have an ambitious plan, to become “The Best Pet Care Business in the world” and a key part of delivering this in sustainable way will be our most cherished assets: our People and our Culture. We are a business built on strong values and behaviours which guide everything we do. These are our foundations which will help us to deliver our better world pledge to create a better world for pets and the people who love them.
The Pets at Home Group includes over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. It’s fast-paced, innovative, fun and we put people at the very heart of everything we do. We are committed to developing a culture of inclusivity where everyone is able to come to work and be themselves, a culture which welcomes everyone irrespective of what makes us all unique.
About the Role
We are looking for a strong team player who can offer a proven track record in a marketing or instore communications role. You will possess excellent communication skills, and an ability to build positive, productive relationships within a fast paced retail environment. This is a support and co-ordination role, requiring strong prioritisation and organisation skills and a hands-on approach to help ensure that projects are kept on track with regards to deadlines. You will work across all pet categories to provide day-to-day management support for design and print suppliers and assist in the design and production of best in class in-store marketing and campaigns.
- On-going management of marketing assets and data using Microsoft Excel.
- Develop a close working relationship with the External Communications, Retail Experience, Digital Marketing, Multi-Channel & VIP teams to jointly execute integrated category marketing campaigns.
- Build strong working relationship with the trading teams to manage the flow of assets in the delivery of projects.
- Manage the purchase order process for category marketing suppliers and raise POs
- Support the retail marketing team’s administration as required.
- Develop an active awareness of competitor in-store marketing activity, as well as innovation within print and POS.
- Provide great customer service to both stores and support office colleagues through speedy and accurate issue resolution.
- Ensure that changes to in-store POS are shared with the cross functional teams.
- Marketing experience is a must, either within a Customer Marketing or In Store Communication type role.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Demonstrate excellent written, proof reading and verbal skills.
- Have an enthusiastic “can-do” attitude.
- Attention to detail is a must along with being able to work towards tight deadlines.
- Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 23-02-2021
Expiry Date: 16-03-2021