Digital Content Specialist - Fully Remote
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Contract
Location: Remote working
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Pets at Home Group is the UK’s leading pet care specialist, fulfilling every possible pet and owner need, from food and accessories to grooming and vet services. Join us and work in a large scale Branding programme that will help shape, build and deliver our next-generation holistic pet care service. By joining us you’ll create new ways to support pets and their owners to live happier lives together.
Reporting into the Digital Content Manager within an established Digital Marketing team, this is a rare and exciting opportunity for the Digital Content Specialist to lead the planning, development and implementation of engaging digital content in line with the content marketing strategy and wider business objectives.
This would be ideally suited to someone who has a real drive and enthusiasm for connecting with existing and prospective customers online through developing rich, innovative, data driven content.
You will be responsible for:
- Content planning, creation and distribution
- The ownership of the online content calendar based on data led insight, also ensuring it is relevant, timely, meets audience demand, and is aligned with overall strategic goals, marketing activity and trading objectives.
- Video & Audio
- Driving the video strategy, collaborating with in-house Studio and external agency to create industry leading video content to build brand awareness and drive engagement and reach.
- Conducting research and analysis to ensure ultimate user experience of digital content, optimising copy, layout and design as necessary
We require the following skills and experience:
- Experience of planning, developing and publishing digital content, ideally for a successful brand or retailer
- · An excellent understanding of consumer and digital marketing disciplines
- · Educated to degree level, ideally with a relevant marketing qualification
- · Track record of online copywriting which drives engagement
- Good understanding of SEO, web design and UX
- Focused on achieving commercial and content KPIs
We’re driven by the wellbeing of pets and we make sure we look after our people too. We depend on your commitment and innovation, and reward it with competitive pay and comprehensive benefits. Together we’ll create the future of pet care.
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 18-02-2021
Expiry Date: 31-03-2021