SAP SuccessFactors Systems Manager
Full-time, Competitive Salary
Salary: Competitive Salary
Contracted Hours: 39 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
At Pets at Home Group our business strategy is really clear, to be the Best Pet Care Business in the World. One of the enablers of this is our approach to digital people solutions and using data to better serve both our colleagues and customers.
Driving this transformation is our People Team, who are on an exciting journey towards a more streamlined and agile approach. System transformation and process improvements are at the core of this.
About your role
As a SAP SuccessFactors Systems Manager, you will support our people strategy, processes and tools. Reporting into the Lead Application Support Manager, you will have responsibility for leading a team of Systems Specialists as well as influencing key senior stakeholders around functionality and future requirements of the system.
A significant part of this role will be to lead the team for System Releases, so liaising with SAP and our preferred partner as well as creating a small project team at each release, engaging and influencing with the Senior Process Owners within the People Team.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Overseeing the team’s administration of the SAP SuccessFactors system for all modules in scope (EC, R&O, LMS and Compensation, Performance and Talent)
- Partnering and coaching managers to configure and interpret analytics, reporting and dashboards
- Partnering with the Test Manager/Testing Team and ensuring additional testing and support is in place
- Performing regular system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of the system
- Acting as the point of contact for any escalation issues
- Providing end user support, coaching and training to ensure adoption and ease of use
- Gathering and assessing requirements for SAP system changes, raising configuration/change requests
- Working with Business Change and Comms colleagues to ensure colleagues and managers are aware of the system changes/updates
About your experience
You’ll be a proven leader, demonstrating the ability to motivate, coach and develop a team as well as communicating with influencing key stakeholders. Being a problem solver, you’ll have a strong focus on service delivery, leading change and working with complex information whilst being flexible to meet the changing needs of the business.
Key experience required includes:
- Knowledge of SuccessFactors and extensive experience with HR systems and processes
- Proven management experience in a systems environment
- Strong technical knowledge of SAP HR.
- Experience in requirements gathering
- Ability to train colleagues in system functionality and coaching skills
- System Development and Testing
- Experience of producing user-friendly reports and management information for customers and strong coaching skills to enable them to produce reports
- Excellent use of continuous improvement methodologies
It is also desirable for you to have system implementation/project experience as well as excellent IT skills with MS Office (including advanced level of Excel and Access).
Far more than a retailer, Pets at Home Group is the UK’s leading pet care specialist, fulfilling every possible pet and owner need, from food and accessories to grooming and vet services. Since 1991, we’ve been building a business around pets and their owners and we’ve set our sights on becoming the best pet care business in the world. Join us now and you can be part of that journey, developing your future as we develop ours. This is a place where you can take pride and passion in your work within an inspiring, professional team that’s focused on supporting pets and their owners to live happier lives together.
We’re driven by the wellbeing of pets and we make sure we look after our people too. We depend on your commitment and innovation, and reward it with competitive pay and comprehensive benefits. Together we’ll create the future of pet care.
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 14-01-2021
Expiry Date: 26-02-2021