IT Support Technician (12 Month FTC)
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Contract
Location: Isambard House, Fire Fly Avenue, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN2 2EH
1st line / 2nd line / Support / Analyst / PMS / Excel
Pets at Home Group is the UK’s leading pet care specialist, fulfilling every possible pet and owner need, from food and accessories to grooming and vet services. By joining us you’ll create new ways to support pets and their owners to live happier lives together.
As the Support Technician, we’ll look to you work alongside our Support Team Lead and assist our Joint Venture Partners (JVP) and their surgery teams in successfully and efficiently using the Practice Management System (PMS), which supports the day to day operations in each business.
The successful colleague will have a number of responsibilities as part of this role:
• Providing first line support and resolution for PMS / Health Care Plan (HCP) / Procedures and Pricing related issues
• Administering HCP transfers
• Assisting with general enquiries from surgery teams via our internal service level management system (HEAT), email and telephone
Key experience required for this role includes:
• Customer service focused with the ability to work to tight deadlines when required
• Computer literate with strong interest in further personal development in this area
• Good level of skill in using Microsoft Excel
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
• Excellent communication skills and a good team player
• Experience of working with a PMS and a strong interest in the technical background to a PMS is ideal
Far more than a retailer, Pets at Home Group is the UK’s leading pet care specialist, fulfilling every possible pet and owner need, from food and accessories to grooming and vet services. Since 1991, we’ve been building a business around pets and their owners and we’ve set our sights on becoming the best pet care business in the world. Join us now and you can be part of that journey, developing your future as we develop ours. This is a place where you can take pride and passion in your work within an inspiring, professional team that’s focused on supporting pets and their owners to live happier lives together.
We’re driven by the wellbeing of pets and we make sure we look after our people too. We depend on your commitment and innovation, and reward it with competitive pay and comprehensive benefits. Together we’ll create the future of pet care.
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 08-01-2021
Expiry Date: 01-04-2021