Grooming Equipment Coordinator
Contracted Hours: 39 Hours
Contract Type: Contract
Location: Stanley Matthews Way, Stoke-on-Trent , Staffordshire, ST4 8GR
Grooming Equipment Coordinator
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for a company voted 5th in the Great Place to Work (Best Large Workplaces) awards 2018, and Number 15 in Europe in 2017! Pets at Home Group Plc is the UK’s leading pet care business; our commitment is to make sure pets and their owners get the very best advice, products and care. We have over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it's our people that make the difference.
We are recruiting for a Grooming Equipment Coordinator 12 month Maternity Cover. This role will be based at our NDC (Northern Distribution Centre) in Stoke on Trent.
This role will be responsible for coordinating all activities for Grooming equipment and external suppliers. The Grooming Equipment Coordinator will track all incoming goods and equipment ensuring accurate maintenance of records for stocks and work in progress, allocate this work across the team and prioritise in line with turnaround times.
- Maintaining accurate appointment records and reporting on activity completion rates against agreed KPI’s
- Monitor and report on trends by salon, region and type of activity to flag areas of concern, or improvement
- Develop and maintain “How to guides” for salons on a range of areas including use of the GE team services and routine equipment maintenance/ trouble shooting.
- Develop guidance for technicians on internal equipment maintenance for the GE team ensuring compliance with manufacture guidance and help and safety regulations.
- Use all forms of communication media to promote the GE team service across the retail division.
- Maintain and monitor stock levels and requirements, identifying trends and ensuring effective allocation and redistribution of kit as required across the salons.
- Monitor and ensure correct consumable stock levels are maintained, raising the appropriate paperwork as required to order and receive replacement items.
- Identify and source new suppliers within the group procurement policy guidelines.
- Routinely review equipment and monitor trends to propose new or replacement equipment as required.
- In addition the role provides additional support to the technician team during high volume periods or absence and therefore Coordinator must be trained to conduct all core Class 1 Grooming Equipment Technician responsibilities, and be willing to share their skills with other members of the team to support growth and development.
- Abrasive wheels training and a PAT Testing qualification are required.
- Knowledge and experience of customer service in a logistics based or service provision environment.
- Knowledge and experience of resource planning and work allocation.
- A proven track record of identifying and supporting continuous improvement initiatives.
- Experience of managing the purchase order / invoicing process.
- Attention to detail, customer focused
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office.
- Competitive salary
- 28 days paid annual leave (including bank holidays), rising to 33 days after two years Birthday Leave - 1 day extra leave to celebrate your Birthday!
- An extra days holiday when you become a new pet parent (Dog/Cat/Horse)
- Pension Scheme
- Colleague Discount- 20% discount for you (plus one family member). This can be used in Pets at Home Stores, Groom Rooms, Companion Care & Vets4Pets Veterinary Services, and Pet Plan Insurance!
- “Treats” benefits- an online range of offers and discounts which are available exclusively to Pets at Home Colleagues
- Charity Leave- You are entitled to have one paid day’s leave each year to work for your favourite animal related charity.
- Celebrating Special Celebrations? You’ll get 1 extra week off and a gift to celebrate your wedding or civil partnership, and a gift from us if you are expecting or adopting a baby!
- Free Car Parking
- Colleague of the Month Awards
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 06-11-2020
Expiry Date: 31-12-2020