Digital Transition Manager
Full-time, Up to £40,000 per annum
Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum
Contracted Hours: 39 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
At Pets at Home, we want our digital teams to evolve the way we do business and shape the future of pet care.
Joining our team means you’ll play a crucial role in advancing our digital capabilities and building a brand-new customer experience. We want to excel in digital, and, as we’re working at scale, we’re backing our teams with considerable investment.
We’re also putting pets and their owners at the heart of our digital transformation. As we bring our stores, vets, groom rooms and specialist hospitals together into a holistic ecosystem of pet care, we’ll give customers a seamless, multi-channel experience that meets their individual needs at every stage.
About your role
As Digital Transition Manager, you will be accountable for the complex technical process of ensuring that new and changing services are successfully transitioned in line with key deliverables from the development environment, into a fully integrated part of ‘business as usual’.
You will act as the ‘buffer’ between Digital Development and Digital Operations and act as the owner of the acceptance process for all changes to digital platforms.
About your experience
You’ll have a strong track-record of operating in a transition management role, managing the priorities of various stakeholders to ensure the best outcome for the business.
Key experience required includes:
- Experience in Risk Management, Service Improvement and Stakeholder Management
- Experience of a retail and/or services envionrment
- Ability to understand and follow processes
- Experience in a direct to consumer environment
- Ability to comfortably work across different internal functions & external providers.
- A relationship builder who can use their interpersonal skills to build trust and develop rapport with their colleagues
- Able to prioritise your workload to which will enable you to multi-task and work effectively within an ever-changing, pressurised environment
- Able to communicate risk effectively to non-technical colleagues
About our purpose
There are all kinds of personal and professional benefits to being part of our digital team, but it’s also worth remembering that everything we do has a sense of purpose. We’re not just here to sell food or treats, we want to help pets and their owners live happier, healthier lives together. When you make a project a success, there’s a pet and their owner at the other end who are benefitting from your efforts.
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 06-11-2020
Expiry Date: 04-12-2020