Digital Process & Training Specialist
Full-time, Up to £40,000 per annum
Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum
Contracted Hours: 39 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
At Pets at Home, we want our digital teams to evolve the way we do business and shape the future of pet care.
Joining our team means you’ll play a crucial role in advancing our digital capabilities and building a brand-new customer experience. We want to excel in digital, and, as we’re working at scale, we’re backing our teams with considerable investment.
We’re also putting pets and their owners at the heart of our digital transformation. As we bring our stores, vets, groom rooms and specialist hospitals together into a holistic ecosystem of pet care, we’ll give customers a seamless, multi-channel experience that meets their individual needs at every stage.
About your role
As Digital Process & Training Specialist, you will be accountable for ensuring that all colleagues who use the digital platforms and systems in Group Digital are effectively trained in their use. This will involve creating and reviewing documentation and training material as well as delivering training.
About your experience
- You’ll be innovative, have an analytical mind-set and a strong track-record of creating training manuals and/or user guides along with training users of Digital Platforms.
- Key experience required includes:
- Experience as a Business Analyst (Desirable)
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, which will enable multi-tasking and working effectively within an ever-changing, pressurised environment
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Critical thinker / Creative problem solver, with great analytical skills
- Excellent collaboration skills
- High quality written and verbal communications
- Commercial understanding and able to operate at pace across a number of key projects and activities at any one time
About our purpose
There are all kinds of personal and professional benefits to being part of our digital team, but it’s also worth remembering that everything we do has a sense of purpose. We’re not just here to sell food or treats, we want to help pets and their owners live happier, healthier lives together. When you make a project a success, there’s a pet and their owner at the other end who are benefitting from your efforts.
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 06-11-2020
Expiry Date: 04-12-2020