Junior HTML Developer - 39 hours
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
Pets at Home Group Plc is the UK’s leading pet care business; our commitment is to make sure pets and their owners get the very best advice, products and care. We have over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it's our people that make the real difference. This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for an award winning company who put people at the very heart of everything they do.
About the role
We're looking for a Junior HTML Developer to work on a hybrid basis out of our Support Office in Handforth (Cheshire). This means that part of your working week will be worked on-site and part can be worked remotely.
As a Junior HTML Developer, you will report into the Loyalty Programme Manager and be part of the in-house email development team, with responsibility for building and managing email campaigns to the Pets at Home customer database, including both VIP club and non VIP club members.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Working with the CRM Marketing Executives to develop, build and manage email campaigns
- Populating and building responsive HTML email and app message templates using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Performing email campaign-specific quality assurance testing
- Managing data, including importing and exporting data from the email platform and creating filters
- Adhering to production schedules and deadlines for all communications
- Performing A-B testing
- Collaborating with and reporting to key stakeholders and cross-functional teams to consistently deliver quality communications that support business objectives while adhering to industry best practices and design standards
- Working with the CRM Executive to identify email campaign related performance and report to superiors
- Working with the HTML Email Executive to share knowledge, expertise and manage workflow
About your experience
The successful candidate should possess;
- Strong customer focus
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative
- Strong ability to prioritise
Desirable experience includes:
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- A solid understanding of cross-browser/ platform issues, code solutions, best practices and the email guidelines/ standards
- Hands-on experience with an email platform
- Knowledge of responsive HTML and CSS for email marketing
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and XD
Our diversity and inclusion vision is that everyone is welcome and feels part of our group. If you think you’re a good match to what we are looking for, and you share our belief that together ‘we’re better with pets’, we’d like to hear from you, whatever your background or circumstances.
About our purpose
Far more than a retailer, Pets at Home Group is the UK’s leading pet care specialist, fulfilling every possible pet and owner need, from food and accessories to grooming and vet services. Since 1991, we’ve been building a business around pets and their owners and we’ve set our sights on becoming the best pet care business in the world. Join us now and you can be part of that journey, developing your future as we develop ours. This is a place where you can take pride and passion in your work within an inspiring, professional team that’s focused on supporting pets and their owners to live happier lives together.
We’re driven by the wellbeing of pets and we make sure we look after our people too. We depend on your commitment and innovation, and reward it with competitive pay and comprehensive benefits. Together we’ll create the future of pet care.
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 14-09-2022
Expiry Date: 01-10-2022