Project Management Support - 6 Month FTC - 39 hours
Full-time, £20,000 - £22,000
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
About the Pets at Home Group
Pets at Home Group Plc is the UK’s leading pet care business; our commitment is to make sure pets and their owners get the very best advice, products and care. We have over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it's our people that make the real difference. This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for an award-winning company who put people at the very heart of everything they do.
About the Role
This role will provide you with an interesting and supported introduction to Project Management. As Project Management Support, you’ll be part of a team delivering an ambitious large-scale supply chain transformation project. Your main responsibilities will be to assist with the day-to-day running of the project, provide administrative support and co-ordinate activities of several internal & external stakeholders. This role would suit an ambitious and career driven individual who is keen to develop their skills within a PMO / Project Management environment and is a rare opportunity to gain experience within an already established and successful initiative.
- Planning and scheduling – Ensure meetings are scheduled in a timely manner with the required attendees.
- Governance- Managing the end-to-end governance processes and updating the supporting systems as required
- Monitoring and reporting - Co-ordinating the production of the monthly regular Status Report and dashboard
- Stakeholder Inputs- Engage with stakeholders at all levels to ensure timely provision of accurate information in line with the agreed reporting cycles
- General Admin – Ensure organisational tasks are carried out efficiently and effectively
- Budgeting Support – Support PM on budget tracking for the project
- Risks and Issues – help to maintain the risks and issues log, escalating to the right team members where appropriate
- Project Ambassador- Ensure all stakeholders are updated on decisions and progress to act as an ambassador for the project.
- Support in Workshops/Stakeholder Meetings- Provide support in the organisation, set up and prep for stakeholder meetings and workshops
- Good Microsoft PowerPoint skills are a must
- Good time management
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Effective People skills
- Ability to improvise/ think outside the box
- Interest to learn about transformation projects/supply chain/retail
Our diversity and inclusion vision is that everyone is welcome and feels part of our group. If you think you’re a good match to what we are looking for, and you share our belief that together ‘we’re better with pets’, we’d like to hear from you, whatever your background or circumstances.
Press the Apply Now Button to submit your CV. We can’t wait to speak to you about this role.
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 22-09-2022
Expiry Date: 01-10-2022