Senior CRM Analyst - 39 hours
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
Our CEO & Board have positioned ‘using data to better serve customers’ as one of our 4 strategic pillars of our business and this investment intends to keep us ahead of the curve in the pet care industry.
To achieve this, we have built an internal analytics capability, the Petcare Analytics Group (PCAG), that creates value by helping our business to make better decisions that improve pet welfare, enable a brilliant customer experience and optimise the working practices of our colleagues and partners.
About the role
As part of the expansion of the Petcare Analytics Group, we are looking for a Senior CRM Analyst to join our existing CRM Analytics team.
As a Senior CRM Analyst, you will be responsible for leading and developing your area, influencing business decisions through your knowledge of data, personalisation tools and analytics. You will work with business partners to understand objectives, build campaign strategies, tactics and measures, ensuring smooth operational execution.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Developing analytical best practice and delivery within the team. Championing data storytelling, visualisation and action-focussed insights
- Acting as a source of expertise and a key consult on analytics and campaign measurement methodologies
- Contributing to the development and implementation of the marketing plan, customer and CRM strategy, through customer base and campaign knowledge
- Championing the briefing process; seeking to understand the underlying business question. Planning and delivering activity, ensuring seamless transitions between the Campaign and Marketing teams
- Ensuring that every activity is an opportunity to learn, presenting clear analysis and acting as a role model for that approach both with team members and business partners
- Championing the sharing of new knowledge, techniques and developments across the team
- Identifying and drive optimisation of processes within the CRM Analytics team
- Ensuring a high standard of clear communication both in analytics and operational performance; ensuring the team, business partners and leadership are well informed
About your experience
You'll have a proven ability and experience of applying analytical techniques to create commercial value, ideally from within a consumer-centric business. You’ll be an expert in campaign (Email, Direct mail and App) measurement techniques with the ability to produce clear, actionable insights and present them to non-technical stakeholders.
Further key experience/attributes include;
- Strong SQL skills and extensive experience of working with large-scale data warehouses is essential
- Demonstrable experience of managing end-to-end analytics projects, from understanding business needs, combining relevant data sources and building solutions, to creating commercial success through measurable deployment
- Highly numerate with a solid understanding of analytics and the ability to translate complex analysis to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with planning, prioritisation and management of workload and stakeholders across ownership areas with minimal support
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as Tableau or Power BI (desirable but not essential)
- Experience with campaign management tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud (desirable but not essential)
Our diversity and inclusion vision is that everyone is welcome and feels part of our group. If you think you’re a good match to what we are looking for, and you share our belief that together ‘we’re better with pets’, we’d like to hear from you, whatever your background or circumstances.
About our purpose
Far more than a retailer, Pets at Home Group is the UK’s leading pet care specialist, fulfilling every possible pet and owner need, from food and accessories to grooming and vet services. Since 1991, we’ve been building a business around pets and their owners and we’ve set our sights on becoming the best pet care business in the world. Join us now and you can be part of that journey, developing your future as we develop ours. This is a place where you can take pride and passion in your work within an inspiring, professional team that’s focused on supporting pets and their owners to live happier lives together.
We’re driven by the wellbeing of pets and we make sure we look after our people too. We depend on your commitment and innovation, and reward it with competitive pay and comprehensive benefits. Together we’ll create the future of pet care.
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 22-09-2022
Expiry Date: 01-10-2022