Facilities Coordinator - Part Time - 24 hours (Wed,Thurs,Friday)
Part-time, £14,000 - £14,400
Salary: £14,000 - £14,400
Contracted Hours: 24 hours (Wed,Thurs,Friday)
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
Location: 3 days a week (Wed, Thur, Fr), Handforth based (hybrid)
About the Pets at Home Group
Pets at Home Group Plc is the UK’s leading pet care business; our commitment is to make sure pets and their owners get the very best advice, products and care. We have over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it's our people that make the real difference. The Pets at Home Vet Group has been built on the principle of clinical freedom for our Joint Venture Partners (JVPs) and we are committed to supporting practices to build a culture of clinical excellence. The JVPs are the clinical leaders of our Joint Venture practices and are responsible for delivering an exceptional standard of care to our clients and patients.
Our diversity and inclusion vision is that everyone is welcome and feels part of our group. If you think you’re a good match to what we are looking for, and you share our belief that together ‘we’re better with pets’, we’d like to hear from you, whatever your background or circumstances.
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for Facilities Helpdesk Coordinator to work on the first line helpdesk to liaise with our JVP’s as well as being responsible for the booking and management of contractors. You will support the Facilities Manager carrying out regular contractor and costs reviews to ensure the best value is being achieved and new innovations are introduced.
Key Responsibilities but not limited to
- Strong focus on delivering excellent customer service to all the Joint Venture Practices
- Deal with all incoming reactive maintenance requests from all Joint Venture Practices (via telephone, e-mail)
- Support in surgery equipment and assets including washers, dryers, surgical dental and sterilisation equipment
- Placing purchase orders with our approved database of suppliers. You will also raise queries with suppliers
- Using the in-house FM System to manage and prioritise your workload, following each work request through to a satisfactory conclusion ensuring that updates are communicated to all relevant parties and in-line with agreed KPI’s
- Processing contractor invoices in line with KPIs and assisting with invoice queries to ensure contractors receive timely payments on planned maintenance
- Update store contractors with new stores and refit information to ensure PPM schedules are kept up to date
- Providing any ad-hoc administration duties
This is a great opportunity to join our facilities team, where you’ll be hybrid working between home and the office, just off the A34 bypass in Handforth. We are looking for an experienced facilities coordinator to join the team, and as you’ll be in contact with our JVP’s, excellent customer service skills are a must. Microsoft packages are used, so you must be familiar with the programmes, especially Excel. If you have a keen eye for detail, enjoy building relationships and are looking for a new challenge, press the apply now button, and in a few short steps we would have received your application.
*Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.*
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 27-09-2022
Expiry Date: 12-10-2022