Commercial Marketing Executive
Full-time, Up to £25,000 per annum
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for a company voted 5th in the Great Place to Work (Best Large Workplaces) awards 2018, and Number 15 in Europe in 2017! Pets at Home Group Plc is the UK’s leading pet care business; our commitment is to make sure pets and their owners get the very best advice, products and care. We have over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it's our people that make the difference.
We are recruiting for a Commercial Marketing Executive to be based at our Support Office in Handforth (Cheshire).
- To facilitate supplier commitment from the existing supplier base, to a set of VIP activities and other key marketing programs for funded and value adding activity.
- To implement these commitments using the product portfolio offered by the VIP club, this includes email, app and direct mail marketing as well as social media engagement.
- Support the alignment of supplier VIP activities with the trading plans and commercial priorities of Pets at Home and its associated brands.
- Manage the implementation and administration of planned supplier CRM activities with our creative agencies.
- Manage the activity process and administration of supplier funded VIP exclusive promotions.
- Develop effective working relationships with key internal teams, suppliers and partners to ensure activities are processed and communicated effectively to all concerned.
- Support in developing new business processes, creative concepts and opportunities for incremental supplier investment.
- Have 3 years+ marketing/commercial experience, ideally within a leading UK retailer.
- Be educated to degree level, ideally with a relevant business qualification.
- Ideally have a good understanding of consumer marketing and commercial relationships.
- Have multi agency experience.
- Have a competent commercial retail business understanding.
- Possess excellent organisational skills and a willingness to be “hands on”.
- Be able to manage and prioritise own workload.
- Be confident in a fast paced environment with the ability to work on many projects at any one time.
- Work effectively individually, yet balance with strong team work principles.
- Salary of up to £25,000 per annum
- 33 days annual holiday (including Bank holidays), rising to 36 days after 2 years continuous service
- Birthday Leave - 1 day extra leave to celebrate your Birthday!
- The option to buy extra holidays
- An extra days holiday when you become a new pet parent (Dog/Cat/Horse)
- Pension Scheme
- Colleague Discount- 20% discount for you (plus one family member). This can be used in Pets at Home Stores, Groom Rooms, Companion Care Veterinary Services, and Pet Plan Insurance!
- “Treats” benefits- an online range of offers and discounts which are available exclusively to Pets at Home Colleagues
- Life assurance
- Contributory Private Health Care
- Charity Leave- You are entitled to have one paid day’s leave each year to work for your favourite animal related charity.
- Celebrating Special Celebrations? You’ll get 1 extra week off and a gift to celebrate your wedding or civil partnership, and a gift from us if you are expecting or adopting a baby!
- Free Car Parking
- Free Gym
- Colleague of the Month Awards
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 14-09-2020
Expiry Date: 31-10-2020