New Pet CRM Specialist
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for a company voted 5th in the Great Place to Work (Best Large Workplaces) awards 2018, and Number 15 in Europe in 2017! Pets at Home Group Plc is the UK’s leading pet care business; our commitment is to make sure pets and their owners get the very best advice, products and care. We have over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it's our people that make the difference.
We are recruiting for a New Pet CRM Specialist. We welcome applications from those looking to work remotely but please note that our Support Offices are located in Handforth (Cheshire) and you may be required to travel to the office on a regular basis.
The New Pet CRM Specialist will be responsible for driving retention of new pet owners, maximising share of wallet in the first year of a new pet, reducing churn, and improving transition into year two.
- Understand the opportunities to acquire members with new pets from our VIP member base and other customer databases across the group.
- Analysis of the current new pet CRM acquisition programme and it’s fit for purpose to drive growth
- Develop the contact strategy, oversee direct communications with the customer across multiple channels (email, direct mail, app and SMS).
- Analysis of the current new pet retention programme and it’s fit for purpose to drive retention
- Optimise the existing automated journeys to ensure we maximise the opportunities of the ‘magic moments’ of new pet ownership
- Working with wider CRM team to transition new pet from first year to young adult.
- Working closely with the Pet Care Analytics Group, develop test strategies to ensure the most effective approach is adopted
- Working closely with the content team, deliver relevant and compelling content at key touchpoints
- Facilitate and share customer insight, programme results and customer value to drive further activity plans
- Continually research and understand the competitive environment to ensure the business remains at the forefront of the industry and front of mind for the customer.
- Act as a brand advocate for the VIP ensuring all communications are on brand
- Adopt a customer first approach, to ensure the CRM is customer focused to maximise effectiveness
- Previous experience within retail industry
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- 3+ years’ experience of CRM
- Good commercial ability and experience of working to KPI’s and CRM metrics
- A confident and articulate communicator, able to give clarity, direction as well as problem solve
- Able to prioritise, structure work and effectively manage time
- Good project management skills
- Multi agency experience
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- 36 days paid annual leave (including bank holidays), rising to 38 days after 2 years service.
- Birthday leave – 1 day extra leave to celebrate your Birthday!
- Pensions - You’ll have the opportunity to join the Pets Pension from day 1 of joining us and the company will contribute to your pension plan so long as you meet the auto-enrolment criteria.
- Colleague Discount- 20% discount for you (plus one family member).
- “Treats” benefits- an online range of offers and discounts which are available exclusively to Pets at Home Colleagues
- Life assurance
- Charity Leave- You are entitled to have one paid day’s leave each year to work for your favourite animal related charity.
- Celebrating Special Celebrations? You’ll get 1 extra week off and a gift to celebrate your wedding or civil partnership, and a gift from us if you are expecting or adopting a baby!
- Free Car Parking
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 13-09-2020
Expiry Date: 31-10-2020