Digital Acquisition Specialist
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for a company voted 5th in the Great Place to Work (Best Large Workplaces) awards 2018, and Number 15 in Europe in 2017! Pets at Home Group Plc is the UK’s leading pet care business; our commitment is to make sure pets and their owners get the very best advice, products and care. We have over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it's our people that make the difference.
We are recruiting for a Digital Acquisition Specialist. We welcome applications from those looking to work remotely but please note that our Support Offices are located in Handforth (Cheshire) and you may be required to travel to the office on a regular basis.
The role will be responsible for managing and supporting the planning, activation, and optimisation of puppy & kitten and Pet Care Plans (Group role) digital marketing campaigns with the core objective of attracting new customers using a variety of digital channels and formats. Responsible for delivering customer-focused, profitable multi-category campaigns to agreed targets.
- Develop and execute puppy & kitten and Pet Care Plan digital recruitment campaigns, marketing communications and tactical activities in conjunction with the Digital Acquisition team, wider Marketing & Ecommerce teams, agencies and third party suppliers
- Plan, brief, execute and report on multiple campaigns simultaneously as well as supporting with wider digital marketing campaigns that feed into our core objective of acquiring new customers (VIP club promotion & acquisition / subscriptions / easy repeat / trading promotions etc)
- Manage our puppy & kitten and Pet Care Plan digital calendar, campaigns and budgets, delivering numerous planned and ad-hoc campaigns and initiatives across the year and other new customer propositions
- Continuously champion and enhance our new customer user journeys, creative executions and digital experience through the customer funnel
- Facilitate and share post campaign analysis to report ROI and drive further activity plans
- Deal with multiple digital agencies and external suppliers for the creation and execution of strategic new digital marketing plans for puppy & kitten and subscriptions
- Convey complex digital channels and formats to a variety of different audiences and stakeholders
- Work closely with the specialists in the Digital Acquisition team, CRM team, Ecommerce & Optimisation teams to fully leverage digital marketing efforts when it comes to acquiring new puppy & kitten and Pet Care Plan customers
- Liaise with multiple third parties including brand partners, digital agencies and affiliates
- Assist team with wider digital marketing activities and initiatives as and when workload requires
- Proactive ambassador of matrix relationship across proposition team and core customer marketing team.
- You’ll have an understanding of Google Adwords, Bing etc
- Experience of using Google Analytics and/or other analytical tool
- Experience with retargeting formats such as Facebook DPA and standard product display
- Have some grasp of App marketing & CRM
- Be passionate about pets and the retail sector
- It is essential that you have digital marketing experience, ideally gained within an agency as an Account Exec/Manager or in house at an Ecommerce company (ideally retail)
- You will have experience in running and optimising new marketing programmes and acquisition campaigns
- You will have experience working on paid social campaigns from start to finish, including end of campaign analysis and reporting
- An understanding of display marketing from creative brief through to implementation
- Have a firm grasp of Search Engine Marketing (PPC & SEO) and have confidence when briefing/working with these channel owners
- You are confident with reporting and can make recommendations based on previous campaign results against KPIs
- A strong team player and an excellent communicator, you will use this to build strong collaborative relationships across key stakeholders in the business as well as external suppliers
- The ability to have a customer first approach always considering the full end to end journey of and all digital touch points
- You’ll be a self-starter, and able to manage and prioritise your own workload, remaining calm under tight deadlines, working independently and as part of the wider team
- Good knowledge of online marketing tools and technology
- Comfortable with admin tasks such as monthly billing, reporting, raising POs etc
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You’ll take pride in your performance and its impact on our brand’s future success
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- 36 days paid annual leave (including bank holidays), rising to 38 days after 2 years service.
- Birthday leave – 1 day extra leave to celebrate your Birthday!
- Pensions - You’ll have the opportunity to join the Pets Pension from day 1 of joining us and the company will contribute to your pension plan so long as you meet the auto-enrolment criteria.
- Colleague Discount- 20% discount for you (plus one family member).
- “Treats” benefits- an online range of offers and discounts which are available exclusively to Pets at Home Colleagues
- Life assurance
- Charity Leave- You are entitled to have one paid day’s leave each year to work for your favourite animal related charity.
- Celebrating Special Celebrations? You’ll get 1 extra week off and a gift to celebrate your wedding or civil partnership, and a gift from us if you are expecting or adopting a baby!
- Free Car Parking
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 13-09-2020
Expiry Date: 31-10-2020