Success Factors Support Analyst
Full-time, Up to £31,000 per annum
Salary: Up to £31,000 per annum
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for a company voted 5th in the Great Place to Work (Best Large Workplaces) awards 2018, and Number 15 in Europe in 2017! Pets at Home Group Plc is the UK’s leading pet care business; our commitment is to make sure pets and their owners get the very best advice, products and care. We have over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it's our people that make the difference.
We are recruiting for a Success Factors Support Analyst. We welcome applications from those looking to work remotely but please note that our Support Offices are located in Handforth (Cheshire) and Swindon. You may be required to travel to either office on a regular basis.
The SAP SuccessFactors System Specialist supports our people strategy, processes and tools. This position reports to the Systems Manager, and is responsible for maintaining the SAP SuccessFactors system and influencing key stakeholders around functionality of the system.
You will be responsible for supporting the configuration, maintenance, operation, and ongoing administration of our SAP and SuccessFactors system. There will be project responsibilities alongside the BAU role until the remainder of the suite is fully implemented. You will participate in research and development to enable continuing innovation.
In addition, you will be responsible for setting systems administration requirements, establishing governance processes, implementation, communication, training and system security administration that support the company’s strategic objectives.
A significant part of this role will be to deliver SAP releases. This will involve reviewing release notes, carry out development and testing and work across the weekend of the release to ensure a smooth transition and cutover. You will update any related support documentation and procedures (including workbooks)
- Oversee the daily administration of the SAP SuccessFactors system for all modules. Currently live with LMS & JAM with a view to implementing the remainder of the SuccessFactors suite.
- Maintain system security roles and supporting content (for example, proxy, profiles, forms, updates to notifications, workflows, alerts, templates, pick lists, settings, field labels, etc.)
- Create, change, and deactivate user accounts for systems access as needed, auditing/cleansing on a regular basis
- Assign and maintain role based permissions for HR and line managers
- Execute mass data changes as needed
- Partner and coach managers to configure analytics (for example, preparation and delivery of reports), including the measurement strategy and frequency of reports and support the creation of ad hoc reporting and dashboards
- Work with external 3rd party support partners (e.g. ITelligence/AKT) as needed for system maintenance/support/troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems related to upgrades, releases, fixes, & enhancements
- Flag to Systems Manager and Test Manager the need for additional testing and support any testing
- Perform quality assurance checks on system configuration, and test workflows
- Provide end user support and coaching to ensure adoption and ease of use
- Provide training and support to the People Advisors and HRBPs to ensure alignment and knowledge transfer
- Create and administer end user surveys to gather feedback
- Maintain and improve all system workbooks
- Own training associated to administration tools including creation of additional training materials
- Manage data integrity issues (e.g. duplicate data)
- Communicate planned system downtimes
- Gathering and assessing requirements for SAP system changes, raising configuration/change requests
- Continually deliver and maintain the agreed Service Level Expectations.
- Participation in Compliance and Audit work as required and any additional project work as required.
- Manage Themes and the Home Page (the look and feel of the system)
- Manage the change process from creation to approval and coordinating implementation
- Knowledge of SuccessFactors alongside 2 years’ experience with HR systems and processes
- Extensive experience of complex administration within an HR or payroll environment.
- Understanding of business structure, people processes and data integrity.
- Ability to communicate and influence – to both technical and business audiences and externally to partners
- Excellent documentation and written communication skills (SOP manuals, workbook updates, creating support tickets, etc.)
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills and ability to look at the bigger picture
- Understanding of basic XML concepts
- Understanding of how provisioning changes affect the system
- Understanding of button, pick lists, and other configuration items
- Experience of producing user-friendly reports and management information for customers.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies.
- Customer and colleague-centric with a focus on service delivery, a team player
- Enthusiastic and positive, solution driven with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Embraces change and comfortable with ambiguity
- Analytical and data savvy
- Flexibility to meet the changing needs of a growing and dynamic organisation (including travel)
- Competitive salary of up to £31,000 per annum
- Annual bonus scheme
- 36 days paid annual leave (including bank holidays), rising to 38 days after 2 years service.
- Birthday leave – 1 day extra leave to celebrate your Birthday!
- Pensions - You’ll have the opportunity to join the Pets Pension from day 1 of joining us and the company will contribute to your pension plan so long as you meet the auto-enrolment criteria.
- Colleague Discount- 20% discount for you (plus one family member).
- “Treats” benefits- an online range of offers and discounts which are available exclusively to Pets at Home Colleagues
- Life assurance
- Charity Leave- You are entitled to have one paid day’s leave each year to work for your favourite animal related charity.
- Celebrating Special Celebrations? You’ll get 1 extra week off and a gift to celebrate your wedding or civil partnership, and a gift from us if you are expecting or adopting a baby!
- Free Car Parking
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 11-09-2020
Expiry Date: 31-10-2020