Digital Operations Assistant (12 Month FTC)
Full-time, Up to £20,000 per annum
Salary: Up to £20,000 per annum
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Contract
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for a company voted 5th in the Great Place to Work (Best Large Workplaces) awards 2018, and Number 15 in Europe in 2017! We have over 450 stores and over 310 Groom Rooms and are the UK's number one pet care business. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it's our people that make the difference.
We are currently recruiting for a Digital Operations Assistant to support the Operations team in the day to day support of the Pets at Home Website. This is a maternity cover role and so initially a 12 month fixed term contract. The role requires a strong attention to detail and the ability to impact and influence at all levels. Working Monday to Friday, this comes with the requirement of having a flexible approach to supporting out of regular business hours activity. The ideal candidate will have an aptitude for working with large amounts of data and working within systems.
- You will support the day to day operation across the website & supporting systems, developing skills to become a “go to” expert for the wider team when it comes to matters relating to systems & processes.
- Support the Digital Operations Manager with regard to maintaining the successful and stable operation of the platform and systems.
- Support the trading team with data changes and requests to improve customer conversion.
- Play a key role in supporting User Acceptance Testing of the website.
- Interface with the customer service team in the resolution of day to day customer queries.
- Liaise with the data protection team to assist in the resolution of GDPR queries.
- Identify areas of potential systemic performance improvement based on user feedback and make recommendations for the Operations roadmap.
- Provide detailed analysis & commentary weekly & period end reporting for refunds & replacement orders to wider business stakeholders.
- Ability to understand and follow processes.
- Experience in a direct to consumer environment is imperative – retail or services would be advantageous.
- Ability to comfortably work across different internal functions & external providers.
- A relationship builder who can use their interpersonal skills to build trust and develop rapport with their colleagues.
- Able to prioritise your workload to which will enable you to multi-task and work effectively within an ever-changing, pressurised environment.
- PC literate with experience of Microsoft office, in particular Excel.
- Competitive salary of up to £20,000 per annum plus bonus
- 33 days paid annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Birthday leave – 1 day extra leave to celebrate
- Pet-ernity - An extra days holiday when you become a new “pet” parent (Dog/Cat)
- An extra days holiday when you move home and half a day when your little one’s fly the nest
- Pension scheme
- Colleague discount – 20% discount for you (plus one family member). This can be used in Pets at Home stores, Groom Rooms, Companion Care Veterinary Services and Pet Plan insurance.
- “Treats” benefits- an online range of offers and discounts which are available exclusively to Pets at Home Colleagues
- Life assurance
- Contributory Private Health Care
- Charity Leave- You are entitled to have one paid day’s leave each year to work for your favourite animal related charity.
- Celebrating Special Celebrations? You’ll get 1 extra week off and a gift to celebrate your wedding or civil partnership, and a gift from us if you are expecting or adopting a baby!
- Free Car Parking
- Free Gym
- Colleague of the Month Awards
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
*If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 13-07-2020
Expiry Date: 31-08-2020