Pet Delivery Driver - 36 - 39
Full-time, £10.83 per hour
Salary: £10.83 per hour
Contracted Hours: 36 - 39
Contract Type: Permanent
Pet Delivery Driver
Right now we are looking for a Pet Delivery Driver to join The Pets At Home Transport Team in Towcester
As a Pet Delivery Driver within The Pets at Home Animal Hub you need to be flexible both in terms of duties and in hours of work and wish to work with the Pet Delivery team delivering Pets into stores.
You will join a new delivery team, reporting to The Pet Delivery Manger (First Line Manager) your key relationships will be with the wider Pet Operations Management team, Pet Health Checkers as well as our Store colleagues and other drivers within the Pets At Home Transport Team.
What you’ll bring with you:
- Have previous experience at driving a 3.5 tonne vehicle – ideally box van
- Methodically and meticulously follow a set of processes which are safety and animal welfare centric.
- You will be a careful and considerate driver who is willing to go the extra mile both on and off the roads.
- Carrying out driver checks before you start the engine.
- Carrying out store deliveries.
- Driving and delivering with care and with animal welfare at the forefront, and always legal and safely, making sure our reputation for excellence includes animal welfare transportation.
- Van maintenance co-ordination
- Use of phone apps to complete process checks
- Demonstrate an understanding of customer support and satisfaction
- Previous or current owner or comfortable with close contact of small animals
- Full, clean driving licence is preferable
- Flexible to do a variety of work
- You will be naturally friendly, helpful and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results.
What’s in it for you:
- 36 days annual holiday (including Bank holidays), rising to 38 days after 2 years continuous service
- Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- Contributory Private Health Care
- Birthday Leave - 1 day extra leave to celebrate your Birthday!
- The option to buy extra holidays
- Celebrating Special Celebrations? You’ll get 1 extra week off and a gift to celebrate your wedding or civil partnership, and a gift from us if you are expecting or adopting a baby!
- Colleague Discount- 20% discount for you (plus one family member)
- Your Reward Hub benefits- an online range of offers and discounts which are available exclusively to Pets at Home Colleagues
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Charity Leave- You are entitled to have one paid day’s leave each year to work for your favourite animal related charity.
When it comes to creating happy customers, we’re a different breed. That’s because pets and their people come first in all that we do. If you love interacting with pets and people, we think you’ll find life in our fun, passionate and professional teams incredibly rewarding.
But it’s not just what we do that makes us different to other household name brands. Our approach to looking after our colleagues is different too. We’re committed to developing a culture of inclusivity where everyone can come to work and be themselves, a culture which welcomes everyone irrespective of what makes us all unique.
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 28-07-2022
Expiry Date: 30-09-2022