Full-time, Highly Competitive
Salary: Highly Competitive
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for a company voted 5th in the Great Place to Work (Best Large Workplaces) awards 2018, and Number 15 in Europe in 2017! We have over 450 stores and over 310 Groom Rooms and are the UK's number one pet care business. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it's our people that make the difference.
The Pets at Home Group is an exciting place to be if you are all things data and analytics! We are at the beginning of our journey and whether you want to influence the technical and strategic direction of your team, take ownership of parts of the existing platform or learn from your existing base of education then come and talk to us about this visionary ‘greenfield’ opportunity.
We have outlined 3 broad streams of activity within our analytics strategy:
- Creating an Analytics organisation and operating model
- Implementing a cloud-based data and analytics infrastructure
- Changing the organisation to an analytics mind set and culture
- To be part of the Campaign Analytics function within the Petcare Analytics team.
- Provide critical support to the Pets at Home Group CRM functions by defining, implementing, delivering, monitoring and optimising customer journeys throughout the customer lifecycle;
- Increase customer-product engagement and maximising ROI.
- Help with the digitisation of campaign process, optimising channel delivery through Email, Push notifications and SMS.
- Relationship management with key stakeholders across the business in order to drive and embed an analytical mind-set.
- Utilise Salesforce Marketing cloud to drive the VIP loyalty scheme and Vet Client communications forwards, maximising campaign impact.
- Work closely with the VIP and Vets teams, plus other 3rd parties to ensure timely delivery of customer selections to fulfil the customer journey from a marketing perspective
- Support the delivery of complex selections, ensuring the requirements of Campaign Analytics are fed into the Campaign Objectives front.
- Help drive the automation of processes to increase efficiencies and support a zero-error culture within the wider analytical community.
- Peer to peer quality checks of campaign selections before files are released.
- Identifying and escalate any process gaps to avoid any risks with our customer data.
- Designing and embedding test matrices to optimise learnings vs. a control.
- Produce and present campaign wash-ups to show the effectiveness of each campaign.
- Help provide analysis on the performance of the marketing activity and use this analysis to provide future strategic recommendations and direction
- Support in the production and delivery of a quarterly campaign review with the CRM teams
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience using a campaign management tool is essential e.g. Salesforce, Unica or Oracle.
- Previous experience in designing or implementing CRM or Service journeys
- Strong quantitative analytical skills, with the ability to manipulate and present complex data in a clear and concise manner.
- Good understanding of SQL selections
- Ability to take on relationship management and own processes from the off with little oversight
- Knowledge of the retail industry and principles of CRM is desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail; being able to spot anomalies in own and others’ work
- Ability to manage and develop excellent relationships
- Strong technical focus but with the ability to bring data to life
- Focus on governance and ability to follow processes
- Full personal and team accountability; ability to achieve on commitments despite setbacks or changing targets and supporting the team to do the same
- Autonomous/Self Starter
- Commercially astute.
- Competitive salary and market leading benefits
- 33 days paid annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Birthday Leave - 1 day extra leave to celebrate your Birthday!
- The option to buy extra holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Colleague Discount- 20% discount for you (plus one family member). This can be in Pets at Home Stores, Groom Rooms, Companion Care Veterinary Services, and Pet Plan Insurance!
- “Treats” benefits- an online range of offers and discounts which are available exclusively to Pets at Home Colleagues
- 4 x Life assurance
- Contributory Private Health Care
- Charity Leave- You are entitled to have one paid day’s leave each year to work for your favourite animal related charity.
- Celebrating Special Celebrations? You’ll get 1 extra week off and a gift to celebrate your wedding or civil partnership, and a gift from us if you are expecting or adopting a baby!
- Free Car Parking
- Free Gym
- Colleague of the Month Awards
- Cycle to Work Scheme
*If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 15-01-2020
Expiry Date: 31-05-2020