People Team Data & Reward Analyst
Full-time, Up to £24,000 per annum
Salary: Up to £24,000 per annum
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
People Team Data & Reward Analyst
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for a company voted 5th in the Great Place to Work (Best Large Workplaces) awards 2017, and Number 15 in Europe! Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun. We truly believe it’s our people that make the difference.
To provide informative analysis on all people and reward related activities to drive business performance.
This role will support the business with all aspects of people reporting, preparing analytical reports and dealing with data queries from the business.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, providing them with People analytical data to inform and drive the right business decisions
- Work with Group Head of Reward on pay & benefits analysis in support of both cyclical and ad-hoc reward projects such as bonus, pay review process, benchmarking data submissions,
- Support in the salary and role benchmarking queries, escalating to Reward Business Partner as required
- Analyse data and pull out key trends, providing predictive analysis of our workforce, working with Group data team to provide predictive analytic regarding reward benefits and employee lifecycle.
- Carry out People and Performance analytical activities as required e.g. Bonus, Data Accuracy, Headcount reporting, Talent data, Engagement survey data, GPG reporting etc.
- Develop both standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics as required with meaningful insight to support other members of the people team e.g. People Business Partners timely delivery, streamlining reports work with systems teams to develop and produce standard reports.
- Input into the development and on-going maintenance of people systems e.g. Success Factors, Reward Gateway
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives and ad hoc projects as required
Skills / Competencies Required:
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to show initiative
- Strong collaborative team player
- Ability to time manage
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good problem-solving skills
- Flexible, proactive approach
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm.
- Advanced excel skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge of people systems e.g. SAP HR, Success factors
- CIPD qualification
- Salary up to £24,000 per annum, plus bonus
- 33 days paid annual leave (including bank holidays).
- Birthday Leave - 1 day extra leave to celebrate your Birthday!
- The option to buy extra holidays
- An extra days holiday when you become a new pet parent (Dog/Cat/Horse)
- Pension Scheme
- Colleague Discount- 20% discount for you (plus one family member). This can be used in Pets at Home Stores, Groom Rooms, Companion Care Veterinary Services, and Pet Plan Insurance!
- “Treats” benefits- an online range of offers and discounts which are available exclusively to Pets at Home Colleagues
- Life assurance
- Contributory Private Health Care
- Charity Leave- You are entitled to have one paid day’s leave each year to work for your favourite animal related charity.
- Celebrating Special Celebrations? You’ll get 1 extra week off and a gift to celebrate your wedding or civil partnership, and a gift from us if you are expecting or adopting a baby!
- Free Car Parking
- Free Gym
- Colleague of the Month Awards
- Cycle to Work Scheme
*If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 30-12-2019
Expiry Date: 31-03-2020