Full-time, Up to £22,000 per annum
Salary: Up to £22,000 per annum
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for a company voted 5th in the Great Place to Work (Best Large Workplaces) awards 2018, and Number 15 in Europe in 2017! We have over 450 stores and over 310 Groom Rooms and are the UK's number one pet care business. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it's our people that make the difference.
Working within the CRM team, this person will work as part of a cross-functional team to deliver the digital customer communications strategy for the VIP club loyalty scheme and an additional customer database. This is a unique opportunity to deliver a new strategy and be part of the team driving a crucial area for business growth, as well support the attainment of the digital revenue growth goals from our existing customers.
Deliver targeted communications through push messaging and email
- Support the eCRM specialist in capturing and consolidating requirements of key internal stakeholders, including trading, marketing and ecommerce, to build and deliver a communications plan.
- Work with external agencies to brief, feedback and sign off communications.
- Work with external agencies to ensure a consistent look and feel runs across all communications.
- Liaise with relevant contacts within the business to collate images, copy, product information and links when needed.
- Report on email and app push messaging campaigns through use of the ESP and sales reporting platforms.
- Liaise with competition winners to organise prize fulfilment
Voucher setup and implementation
- Work with data team to set up and test promotions.
- Work with our external data agency to deliver vouchers through the VIP app.
- Maintain the VIP app store locator
- Support the CRM Specialist and the Digital Development Manager when testing new app functionality
- Work with the retail team to inform store colleagues about upcoming activities, both to advise on an operational level and to maintain engagement.
- Update the weekly communications planner to aid key stakeholders including the marketing and finance team.
- A bachelor degree or higher
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral skills in English
- Close attention to detail
- An analytical approach
- Flexibility to adapt to a fast-changing commercial environment
- A passion for marketing and the opportunities this business offers
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload
- An excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be a strong team player with the ability to work with other teams to build strong collaborative relationships
- Creativity and the initiative to develop new ideas and concepts that furthers communication activities
- Competitive salary of up to £22,000 per annum
- 33 days paid annual leave (including bank holidays), rising to 36 after two years of employment
- Birthday Leave - 1 day extra leave to celebrate your Birthday!
- The option to buy extra holidays
- An extra days holiday when you become a new pet parent (Dog/Cat/Horse)
- Pension Scheme
- Colleague Discount- 20% discount for you (plus one family member). This can be used in Pets at Home Stores, Groom Rooms, Companion Care Veterinary Services, and Pet Plan Insurance!
- “Treats” benefits- an online range of offers and discounts which are available exclusively to Pets at Home Colleagues
- Life assurance
- Charity Leave- You are entitled to have one paid day’s leave each year to work for your favourite animal related charity.
- Celebrating Special Celebrations? You’ll get 1 extra week off and a gift to celebrate your wedding or civil partnership, and a gift from us if you are expecting or adopting a baby!
- Free Car Parking
- Free Gym
- Colleague of the Month Awards
- Cycle to Work Scheme
*If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 30-09-2019
Expiry Date: 31-01-2020