Subscriptions Proposition Manager
Full-time, Competitive Salary plus bonus
Salary: Competitive Salary plus bonus
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
Subscriptions Proposition Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for a company voted 5th in the Great Place to Work (Best Large Workplaces) awards 2018, and Number 15 in Europe in 2017! We have over 450 stores and over 310 Groom Rooms and are the UK's number one pet care business. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it's our people that make the difference.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Subscriptions Proposition Manager to work out of our Support Office in Handforth.
Driving the PAH subscription business to £30m in the next 5 years - by accelerating the growth of existing products, whilst creating new exciting subscription propositions that our customers need.
The ideal candidate will be a highly-motivated, self-starter and a strong planner who can work cross functionally and cross business to define and deliver the complete customer proposition for subscriptions.
Through a matrix structure influence a cross-functional team of buyers, insight analysts, marketers, digital experts, store operators, Vet colleagues, systems partners and external partners to deliver the a growing, sustainable & profitable subscriptions business.
As the product proposition owner, you will wear many hats: you will own the end to end product proposition road-map, take data & insight and deliver strategies and plans against it, ensure the plans are operationally sound & colleagues are set to deliver the best customer experience and drive measurable business value.
What you'll do:
- Be the business expert and the driving force for all subscription products ranging from current offers; Sub & Save & ER to new ideas like Pet Parcels, Total health plan & Your Wainwrights.
- Responsible for the entire customer proposition through the matrix structure.
- Understanding, developing & delivering strategies to make our subscription business successful and simple in every way for customer.
- Understand in immense detail the customers & pet’s needs & the journeys they make through every life stage & style need.
- Use multiple sources to keep up to date with the latest customer trends and competitor activity in order to keep our trading proposition enhancing the customer experience.
- Ensure activity planner is constantly relevant for our customer adapting where needed.
- Work across business leadership, internal stakeholders, systems & data to define and deliver the tools to support our strategic customer marketing initiatives.
- Build strong relationships with systems support and the e comm team.
- Take a PAH & V4P group approach to ensure all assets are used and the best pet care business strategy is brought to life.
- Facilitate briefs and concept development for trading propositions affecting the customer shopping trip and in store brand experience.
What you'll need:
- Relevant experience in a customer facing/service led environment, ecommerce experience and managing e comm subscriptions businesses would be a bonus.
- Experience in developing product propositions and managing through all aspects of a product portfolio
- High level of analytical capability, confident in using formulas and large data sets for analysis purposes.
- Ability to turn data into actionable insight & deliver a great customer experience.
- Strong business acumen with a passion for building functional and engaging customer experiences.
- Cross-functional leadership experience with the ability to lead matrix teams to success. EQ to be a team player while still driving results.
- Ability to work cross functionally and collaboratively sometimes without boundaries.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a positive, people-oriented attitude.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- Bias for action - both strategically and tactically.
- Competitive Salary plus bonus
- 36 days paid annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Birthday Leave - 1 day extra leave to celebrate your Birthday!
- The option to buy extra holidays
- An extra days holiday when you become a new pet parent (Dog/Cat/Horse)
- Pension Scheme
- Colleague Discount- 20% discount for you (plus one family member). This can be used in Pets at Home Stores, Groom Rooms, Companion Care Veterinary Services, and Pet Plan Insurance!
- “Treats” benefits- an online range of offers and discounts which are available exclusively to Pets at Home Colleagues
- Life assurance
- Contributory Private Health Care
- Charity Leave- You are entitled to have one paid day’s leave each year to work for your favourite animal related charity.
- Celebrating Special Celebrations? You’ll get 1 extra week off and a gift to celebrate your wedding or civil partnership, and a gift from us if you are expecting or adopting a baby!
- Free Car Parking
- Free Gym
- Colleague of the Month Awards
- Cycle to Work Scheme
*If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 17-09-2019
Expiry Date: 31-01-2020