CRM Analyst - 39 hours
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
At Pets at Home Group we’re constantly adapting to transform pet care. Join us and work in a large-scale CRM programme that will help shape, build and deliver our next-generation holistic pet care service. By joining us you’ll create new ways to support pets and their owners to live happier lives together.
About the role
As a CRM Analyst, you’ll be a part of a team which looks after Campaign Analytics within the Petcare Analytics Group function.
You will provide support of paramount importance to our Pets at Home Group CRM function by defining, implementing, delivering, monitoring and optimising customer journeys throughout the lifecycle.
The role will focus predominantly on our Vet Group, working closely with and creating data sets & analysis for our Vet CRM Marketing Team, but also supporting on the wider Pets at Home CRM strategy.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
- Using Salesforce Marketing cloud to design and develop customer selections, drive the customer communications to improve customer experience, build loyalty and improve business performance
- Liaising closely with the Vets teams and others, committing to timely delivery of customer selections to fulfil the customer journey from a marketing perspective
- Producing bespoke analysis to inform, shape and optimise customer campaigns, presenting clear recommendations
About your experience
You’ll have a background of using campaign management tools (such as Salesforce, Unica, Oracle, etc.) to develop and deliver campaign analysis and advice.
You will need a strong analytical curiosity in order to understand customers and to stimulate interest in their insight amongst business partners.
Further key experience/attributes required includes:
- Proven experience using SQL
- The ability to build and nurture strong relationships, taking responsibility and knowing when to ask for support
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to bring data to life, especially for a non-data audience
- An understanding of governance and process to do the best by our customers and their pets
- Great organisation skills
- A high level of attention to detail, and drive to deliver to a high standard
Our diversity and inclusion vision is that everyone is welcome and feels part of our group. If you think you’re a good match to what we are looking for, and you share our belief that together ‘we’re better with pets’, we’d like to hear from you, whatever your background or circumstances.
About our purpose
Far more than a retailer, Pets at Home Group is the UK’s leading pet care specialist, fulfilling every possible pet and owner need, from food and accessories to grooming and vet services. Since 1991, we’ve been building a business around pets and their owners and we’ve set our sights on becoming the best pet care business in the world. Join us now and you can be part of that journey, developing your future as we develop ours. This is a place where you can take pride and passion in your work within an inspiring, professional team that’s focused on supporting pets and their owners to live happier lives together.
We have over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it's our people that make the real difference. We’re an award winning company who put people at the very heart of everything they do.
We’re driven by the wellbeing of pets and we make sure we look after our people too. We depend on your commitment and innovation, and reward it with competitive pay and comprehensive benefits. Together we’ll create the future of pet care.
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 16-09-2022
Expiry Date: 01-10-2022