Talent Acquisition Assistant
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
Talent Acquisition Assistant
About the Pets at Home Group
Pets at Home Group Plc is the UK’s leading pet care business; our commitment is to make sure pets and their owners get the very best advice, products and care. We have over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it's our people that make the real difference. This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for an award-winning company who put people at the very heart of everything they do.
About the Role
We are recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Assistant to support our Talent Acquisition Coordinator's, where you will be responsible for providing an operational coordination service to the business and team. The coordinator is responsible for supporting the hiring managers with the processes and tools to enable them to ensure Pets at Home Group has the right people, in the right place, at the right time. This is a great opportunity if you have excellent administration skills, are highly organised and able to work at pace across a variety of different tasks. Previous experience of working with an ATS/large database would be desirable, but not essential. Our diversity and inclusion vision is that everyone is welcome and feels part of our group. If you think you’re a good match to what we are looking for, and you share our belief that together ‘we’re better with pets’, we’d like to hear from you, whatever your background or circumstances
- Co-ordinate interviews for all positions as requested.
- Manage the candidate experience from application through to the hand-off to on boarding.
- Support the talent acquisition team in ensuring adherence to the resourcing process
- Manage stakeholder relationships including Hiring Managers and People Function members to ensure that high customer satisfaction is achieved
- Monitor applications and provide status updates to talent acquisition team.
- Monitor and action calls /emails or other communications received by the Talent Acquisition team
- Resolve candidate application issues reported or identified and escalate where necessary
- Provide support to team on recruitment related reporting, i.e. no of vacancies etc
- Co-ordinate sending resourcing related communications to the business
- Report on recruitment agency placements
- Raise and manage purchase orders for recruitment agency placements, advertising spend, team meetings and other Talent Acquisition team purchases
- Previous experience in a customer facing roles involving a high degree of verbal and written communication
- Proven team co-ordination skills
- Strong organisational skills, fluent in MS Office applications
- Able to positively influence at all levels of an organisation, and to develop valued relationships with Managers and Candidates alike
- Supports our organisations values and behaviours
- Detailed oriented with strong learning agility
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 03-05-2022
Expiry Date: 21-05-2022