Full-time, £45,000 - £55,000
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
About the Pets at Home Group
At Pets at Home we have an ambitious plan, to become “The Best Pet Care Business in the world” and a key part of delivering this in sustainable way will be our most cherished assets: our People and our Culture. We are a business built on strong values and behaviours which guide everything we do. These are our foundations which will help us to deliver our better world pledge to create a better world for pets and the people who love them.
The Pets at Home Group includes over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. It’s fast-paced, innovative, fun and we put people at the very heart of everything we do. We are committed to developing a culture of inclusivity where everyone is able to come to work and be themselves, a culture which welcomes everyone irrespective of what makes us all unique.
Our diversity and inclusion vision is that everyone is welcome and feels part of our group. If you think you’re a good match to what we are looking for, and you share our belief that together ‘we’re better with pets’, we’d like to hear from you, whatever your background or circumstances.
About the Role
As the RPA Lead, you take technical ownership of the technologies surrounding Robotic Process Automation and provide technical development leadership to the RPA team.
Reporting into the Head of Development you will ensure that the solutions developed by team members are fit for purpose and aligned with the overall strategic direction of the RPA Function.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Technical Oversight – Working to ensure all of the output of the team is fit for purpose, whilst being strategically aligned to the technical direction.
- Technical leadership, management and mentoring – provide technical guidance, support and assistance to the other members of the RPA team.
- Process Design and Development – Actively participate in a hands-on capacity in the design and development of the more complex process solutions.
- Process Identification and Prioritisation – Work alongside the business analysis team to assist in identifying, qualifying and prioritising suitable processes across the business for automation
- Technology Roadmapping – Hold a deep understanding of the technology in use in RPA within Pets at Home and the wider RPA community, understand where improvements to best practice and technology in use can be made and recommend suitable changes in practice.
Essential experience and skills:
- Experience providing leadership and mentoring to a small technical team or experience as a senior member of a team.
- Deep understanding of Robotic Process Automation Technology and how it can be applied to business processes.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- In depth knowledge of the Blue Prism environment and a demonstrable portfolio of implemented processes in a commercial environment
If you have any of the following experience, that would be highly desirable.
- Experienced of introducing technology or automation into a department or organisation.
- Experience working with 3rd party organisations
On offer, together with this fantastic career opportunity, you will be provided with a strong and competitive benefits package in addition to the base salary.
- 15% Bonus potential
- 28 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Share options
- Group Discounts
- Other flexible benefits
Far more than a retailer, Pets at Home Group is the UK’s leading pet care specialist, fulfilling every possible pet and owner need, from food and accessories to grooming and vet services. Since 1991, we’ve been building a business around pets and their owners and we’ve set our sights on becoming the best pet care business in the world. Join us now and you can be part of that journey, developing your future as we develop ours. This is a place where you can take pride and passion in your work within an inspiring, professional team that’s focused on supporting pets and their owners to live happier lives together.
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 12-04-2022
Expiry Date: 09-04-2032