Recruitment Co-ordinator - SDC
Full-time, £24,479.91 - £24,479.91
Salary: £24,479.91 - £24,479.91
Contracted Hours: 37.5
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Location: Swan Valley Way, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN4 9BD
Recruitment Co-ordinator – SDC
Fixed term contract – 12 months
Pets at Home Ltd has over 430+ stores across the UK and continues to grow and evolve
each and every year. Our Distribution Centre in Northampton houses both retail and multi-channel operations. The site currently has approx. 650 colleagues with the capacity to expand the operation further.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a growing business as a People Administrator within our DC in Northampton, with excellent progression paths available.
The Recruitment Coordinator will deliver the onsite recruitment for the South distribution Centre – Northampton.
The Recruitment Coordinator will ensure the candidate experience is seamless, supporting colleagues through the recruitment and induction process, utilising Success Factors to deliver an end to end people service.
Internal Recruitment –
- Responsible for creating and posting job adverts and posting these across all communication channels at the DCs.
- Sifting through applications, identifying suitable candidates and creating a shortlist for the hiring Manager (where appropriate).
- Receiving applications and endorsement forms and forwarding these onto line managers.
- Arranging interview schedule with the hiring Manager, sending out invites to candidates and confirming the arrangements.
- Linking in with central Recruitment Team and reporting weekly figures.
- Tracking new starter paperwork via the success factors (manual where necessary), liasing with hiring Manager regarding completion of Drug & Alcohol test and right to work documents.
Agency Temp to Perm Recruitment -
- Accountable for temp to perm agency recruitment, through liaising with the site resource planning Manager regarding volume recruitment forecasts and communicating with all key stakeholders on the plan each period.
- Accountable for organising and delivering induction days for all agency temp to perm colleagues across days/ noons and night shifts and preparing all paperwork ready for each candidate, liaising with the Operational Teams and H & S to deliver their segments on the day.
- Processing payroll numbers on uniform order and working closely with site administrator regarding new starter orders. Collating all colleague paperwork and updating personnel records where appropriate.
- Reporting recruitment data to support office and updating DC headcount reports with new starter numbers.
- Updating the headcount with new starters
- Sending documents over to payroll
- Working closely with the Planning team to ensure new starters are added to the rota
- Solving new starter problems
- Supporting the People Team when needed
About you -
- Ideally retain a minimum of 1 year recruitment experience or within a warehouse or manufacturing environment would be desirable
- Good education standard, ideally GCSE qualified and above
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills
- Proficient user of Success Factors is desirable
- Conversant with Microsoft office, particularly excel and word
- Knowledge of processes and data handling
- Help to create a friendly and supportive working environment
- Flexible in approach to work
- Can work under pressure and use own initiative
You will be required to work Monday – Friday 37.5 hours per week with some occasional weekend work required.
We are looking for people who will
- Take pride in what they do
- Work as a team
- Strive to be better every day
- Do what they say they will do
- Make it fun
- Put pets before profits
Our teams support each other by being
Details of potential packages behavior
- Salary - Band G
- Holidays – 28 days including bank holidays, rising to 33 days after two years’ service
- An extra day’s holiday when it’s your birthday
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Personal Health Insurance scheme (if in Pension Scheme)
- Life assurance: 4 x salary
- 20% Pets at Home discount scheme after 12 weeks service
- Pets at Home “Treats” voluntary benefits package
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 12-01-2022
Expiry Date: 29-01-2022