2nd Line Support - Permanent
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Isambard House, Fire Fly Avenue, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN2 2EH
IT 2nd Line Support
About the Pets at Home Group
Pets at Home Group Plc is the UK’s leading pet care business; our commitment is to make sure pets and their owners get the very best advice, products and care. We have over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it's our people that make the real difference. This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for an award-winning company who put people at the very heart of everything they do. Our diversity and inclusion vision is that everyone is welcome and feels part of our group. If you think you’re a good match to what we are looking for, and you share our belief that together ‘we’re better with pets’, we’d like to hear from you, whatever your background or circumstances
About the Role
We’re currently recruiting for a 2nd Line Support to develop their IT career by joining our Group IT Service Desk Team. Supporting all Pets at Home and Vet Group Colleagues, and working as part of a busy, professional and highly motivated team. Based at our Support Office in Swindon- but there will be travel to other sites required - You will provide IT support for the Service Management function across the Pets at Home Group and will manage incident/service requests recording and classification, inputting information into the Service Management Tool and ensuring quality and accuracy of data. You will track, triage and manage incidents and service requests from receipt into the 2nd Line Team to completion to ensure resolution. You will route incidents and requests to further appropriate 3rd Line Internal Support Teams or 3rd parties if required. You will provide desktop support either remotely or on-site at the Pets at home support office’s or other locations such as Distribution Centre and support the implementation of new services, from transformation, implementation and BAU, such as O365 and refresh projects across the business, or new software/application implementations and projects.
- Competent and methodical administrative experience - able to manage multiple tasks within required timescales.
- ITIL Foundation certification desired but not essential, however requires experience of working within an ITIL process driven environment.
- Confident and assertive communicator, oral and written - able to communicate with colleagues, senior managers, vendors and suppliers.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Although a number of our systems are bespoke and training will be provided for these, previous experience of IT & Desktop support is required.
- Experience of using Landesk / Heat / Ivanti software and experience of Software licencing is advantageous.
- Knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems and applications, networking experience & Active Directory required.
- You must be able to demonstrate experience of, and thrive off, delivering excellent
If this sounds like the role you've been looking for, press the apply now button and in a few short steps we would have received your application!
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 07-01-2022
Expiry Date: 29-01-2022