Part-time, £14,000 - £14,000 per year
Salary: £14,000 - £14,000 per year
Contracted Hours: 24
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
Facilities Coordinator – Part Time
Location: Handforth based
Hours: 24 Hours per week – Wednesday - Friday
About the Pets at Home Group
Pets at Home Group Plc is the UK’s leading pet care business; our commitment is to make sure pets and their owners get the very best advice, products and care. We have over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it's our people that make the real difference. This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for an award winning company who put people at the very heart of everything they do.
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for a Part Time Facilities Coordinator to work Wednesday –Friday 08.30-17.00 to support our Regional Coordinators. The main purpose of this role is to support our JVP’s (Joint Venture Partners), via phone and email with any queries they may have regarding their clinical equipment. You must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, as you will be building cross-functional relationships both internally and externally, as well as excellent customer service skills. It is essential to have previous experience working in a facilities environment, as you will need to know how to advise, and triage work.
Key Responsibilities but not limited to
- Dealing with all incoming reactive maintenance requests from all of Joint Venture Practices (via telephone, e-mail).
- Responsible for supporting on planned schedules for JVP’s ensuring that they are in-line with service KPI’s and budget.
- Support in surgery equipment and assets including (but not limited to) washers, dryers, surgical dental and sterilisation equipment.
- Placing purchase orders with our approved database of suppliers.
- Using the in-house FM System to manage and prioritise your workload.
- Support the Facilities Manager carrying out regular contractor and costs reviews to ensure best value is being achieved and new innovations are introduced.
- Point of contact for the Facilities team obtaining certification and PPM service dates
- Processing contractor invoices in line with KPIs and assisting with invoice queries to ensure contractors receive timely payments on planned maintenance.
- Update store contractors with new stores and refit information to ensure PPM schedules are kept up to date
- Developing your personal knowledge of building fabric and M&E systems.
The successful candidate should have a proven track record of working in a facilities environment previously. You must have excellent customer service, and a good eye for detail. It is essential that you are able to multi-task, as well as being able to manage your own workload. Microsoft packages, including Excel are used on a daily basis so you must have a sound knowledge of the software. This is a great opportunity to work with a great team, as well as room for progression. Please press the apply now button, and in a few short steps your application will be complete!
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 11-06-2021
Expiry Date: 26-06-2021