Full-time, £35,000 - £38,000
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
Salesforce / SQL / Oracle / Campaign / Data
At Pets at Home Group we’re constantly adapting to transform pet care. Join us and work in a large scale CRM programme that will help shape, build and deliver our next-generation holistic pet care service. By joining us you’ll create new ways to support pets and their owners to live happier lives together.
As the CRM Analyst, you’ll be a part of a team which looks after the Campaign Analytics within the Petcare Analytics function.
You will provide support of paramount importance to the Pets at Home Group CRM function by defining, implementing, delivering, monitoring and optimising customer journeys throughout the lifecycle.
Some key accountabilities of the successful CRM Analyst will include:
- Use Salesforce Marketing cloud to drive the VIP loyalty scheme and Vet Client communications to improve customer experience, build loyalty and improve business performance
- Liaise closely with the VIP and Vets teams and others committing to timely delivery of customer selections to fulfil the customer journey from a marketing perspective
- Design and develop customer selections, seeking to understand, shape and meet our business and customer objectives
Experience required for this role includes:
- Experience using a campaign management tool (Salesforce, Unica, Oracle)
- Strong analytical curiosity to understand customers and to stimulate interest in their insight amongst business partners
- Ability to build and nurture strong relationships, to take responsibility and know when to ask for support
- Ability to cooperate and develop excellent relationships
- Strong technical skills and the ability to bring data to life
- Understand governance and process to do the best by our customers and pets
Far more than a retailer, Pets at Home Group is the UK’s leading pet care specialist, fulfilling every possible pet and owner need, from food and accessories to grooming and vet services. Since 1991, we’ve been building a business around pets and their owners and we’ve set our sights on becoming the best pet care business in the world. Join us now and you can be part of that journey, developing your future as we develop ours. This is a place where you can take pride and passion in your work within an inspiring, professional team that’s focused on supporting pets and their owners to live happier lives together.
We’re driven by the wellbeing of pets and we make sure we look after our people too. We depend on your commitment and innovation, and reward it with competitive pay and comprehensive benefits. Together we’ll create the future of pet care.
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 16-12-2021
Expiry Date: 14-12-2031