Administrator - Goods In Warehouse
Full-time, £22,156.42 - £22,156.42
Salary: £22,156.42 - £22,156.42
Contracted Hours: 37.5
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Swan Valley Way, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN4 9BD
Retail Goods In Warehouse Administrator
This is a really exciting new opportunity to help a growing business as a Goods in Administrator within our DC in Northampton, with excellent progression paths available. This will be working 06:00-14:00 / 14:00-22:00 rotating shifts.
As the Goods in Administrator, you will be expected to be part of a flexible team working within various Goods In functions and to communicate, where necessary, with Pets At Home Supply Chain or suppliers representatives. You will also assist the Stock Team where required. For good in you will ensure all receipts of merchandise are documented and input in line with agreed procedures and ensure that the receipts process is performed in line with agreed working procedures and all discrepancies are properly advised and authorised. You will also ensure that all deliveries are provided with effective delivery times to ensure efficient goods in processing at the point of receipt.
- To ensure conformance of the Supplier Key Control system, used for all delivery vehicles.
- To ensure that all Driver delivery notes and documentation match with the expected PAH Purchase Orders.
- To log all supplier issues on the internal Supplier Conformance system.
- To ensure that all stock receipts are documented, and input in line with set procedures.
- To ensure personal and team compliance with all procedures and policies at all times.
- To be jointly responsible for all Health & Safety issues within the areas of the Job Holders control.
- Will act upon and follow up any other reasonable requests as identified by senior management.
We are looking for people who will:
- Take pride in what they do
- Work as a team
- Strive to be better every day
- Do what they say they will do
- Make it fun
- Put pets before profit
- £22,156.42 per annum
- Holidays – 28 days including bank holidays, rising to 33 days after two years’ service
- An extra day’s holiday when it’s your birthday
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Personal Health Insurance scheme (if in Pension Scheme)
- Life assurance: 4 x salary
- 20% Pets at Home discount scheme after 12 weeks service
- Pets at Home “Treats” voluntary benefits package
Pets at Home Ltd has over 430+ stores across the UK and continues to grow and evolve each and every year. Our Distribution Centre in Northampton houses both retail and multi-channel operations. The site currently has approx. 650 colleagues with the capacity to expand the operation further.
When it comes to creating happy customers, we’re a different breed. That’s because pets and their people come first in all that we do. If you love interacting with pets and people, we think you’ll find life in our fun, passionate and professional teams incredibly rewarding.
But it’s not just what we do that makes us different to other household name brands. Our approach to looking after our colleagues is different too. We’re committed to developing a culture of inclusivity where everyone is able to come to work and be themselves, a culture which welcomes everyone irrespective of what makes us all unique.
Firstly, there’s our learning and development. All new starters here get exceptionally thorough training so that they can work with confidence right from day one. Then, as they develop their skills and grow in experience, they can take advantage of potential progression opportunities across our Group, which includes Pets at Home, the Groom Room and Vets4Pets.
We also offer a generous Total Reward Package – think a competitive salary, good holiday allowance, opportunities to own shares in the Pets at Home Group, access discounts and even ‘Pawternity’ leave should you add a furry friend to your family!
As well as that, we’ll help to take care of your wellbeing, supporting you to be comfortable in your environment, courageous about taking advantage of new opportunities, and happy and fulfilled in your role.
We are moving to a new purpose-built facility in Stafford, and we'd love you to come with us but we realise this might not be for everyone! We’re committed to developing all of our colleagues, so whether your future is within our DC, our wider Group or elsewhere, you'll get the best training and support to develop your skills for now and in the future.
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 13-01-2022
Expiry Date: 28-01-2022