Store Colleague - Rugby
Part-time, £9.06 - £9.06
Salary: £9.06 - £9.06
Contracted Hours: 16
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: 1, Technology Drive Retail Park, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 1GB
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for a company voted in the top 10 Great Places to Work (Best Large Workplaces) awards 2018. We have over 450 stores and over 310 Groom Rooms and are the UK's number one pet retailer. With us you can have the opportunity to develop into a range of specialisms such as the Groom Room, Vets4Pets and even our Support Offices.
Our diversity and inclusion vision is that everyone is welcome and feels part of our group. If you think you’re a good match to what we are looking for, and you share our belief that together ‘we’re better with pets’, we’d like to hear from you, whatever your background or circumstances.
You are at the heart of our stores and will ensure our customers have a great experience that sets us apart and drives customer loyalty for our great brands. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun; and it's our people that make the difference.
Our Store Colleagues are critical to the success of our business and are responsible for exceeding our customer’s expectations on a daily basis; whilst also ensuring the highest standard of pet care, brilliant operational standards and building strong relationships with our customers and colleagues.
We will give you the training, skills and knowledge to enable you to provide our customers with service that reflects our goals of being the ‘Best Pet Care Business in the World’.
The candidate we are looking for is;
- Passionate about delivering great service?
- Flexibility. Due to the nature of working within a busy retail environment, we need you to have the ability to work a flexible shift pattern, across 7 days a week. You’ll be offered a minimum contract of (16 hours), but often required to work more hours to cover busy periods, absence and holidays.
- Experienced in a customer-facing environment
- Experienced in achieving stretching targets
- Ready to take on 12 months of industry-leading training covering all the key aspects of the role, handling and caring for Pets, Customer Service and Health and Safety.
In return for your hard work and dedication we will reward you with competitive pay that grows as you learn, a paid day off for your birthday (on top of your annual holiday allowance), a competitive pension scheme, discount across our group companies and a sizeable offering of discounts in other businesses too! To apply, please click the link below.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 25-11-2021
Expiry Date: 23-11-2031