Kickstart Scheme: Propositions Marketing Assistant
Contracted Hours: 25
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
Are you super organised, customer focused, passionate about marketing and looking to get on-the-job experience to help Kickstart your career? Want to work within a marketing team for a market leading specialist retailer?
We've got a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to gain some experience in a marketing role with experience across the marketing mix.
Reporting into the Propositions Marketing Manager the ideal candidate will support the delivery of the Proposition Team objectives and marketing goals. We're looking for someone who is organised and has good attention to detail, with a positive, can-do attitude and the ability to use their own initiative. We're after someone who takes real pride in their work and surroundings.
- Provide admin support across the campaign planning process
- Supporting team budget management
- Supporting the compilation of market, customer and performance data and insight.
- Support the CRM team in campaign build & delivery (mainly Email & App, some DM) – include liaising with agencies and internal stakeholders.
- Assist in creating marketing materials, including in store POS, digital content and CRM.
- Provides fact-checking, copy-editing, and art-working assistance
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for a company voted 5th in the Great Place to Work (Best Large Workplaces) awards 2018, and Number 15 in Europe in 2017! We have over 450 stores and over 310 Groom Rooms and are the UK's number one pet care business. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it's our people that make the difference.
What makes our Pets at Home Kickstart placements so special?
During your 6-month Kickstart placement you’ll get best in class employability support with our partners The Prince’s Trust and your own in-store fully trained mentor who will be there to help and support you as you get hands-on with the role. You’ll also get the opportunity to attend a variety of different workshops that will help you grow your career. During your 6 month Kickstart placement you’ll also undertake industry leading training that will give you the skills and knowledge to enable you to provide our customers with service that reflects our goals of being the ‘Best Pet Care Business in the World’.
To be eligible for the Kickstart programme you will also need to be:
• Aged 16-24 yrs when starting your Kickstart placement
• Unemployed and receiving Universal Credit
• Referred by your Jobcentre Work Coach
• Be available to work for 25 hours
• Be able to undertake a 6-month training programme
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 30-09-2021
Expiry Date: 28-09-2031