Digital Operations Manager
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
Location: Remote working, with travel to the Handforth Support Office
Full time, 18 Month Fixed Term Contract
About the job
Pets at Home Group Plc is the UK’s leading pet care business; our commitment is to make sure pets and their owners get the very best advice, products and care. We have over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it's our people that make the real difference. This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for an award winning company who put people at the very heart of everything they do.
About This Role
As Digital Operations Manager, you will manage a small team and play a pivotal role in supporting and maintaining the day to day running of the Pets at Home digital experience.
You’ll work with both in-house and external partners to maintain performance and availability of the website, and take a hands-on approach to the day-to-day website administration and order management. Relationship management and great communication skills are key, as you’ll be planning and co-ordinating downtime for maintenance across all key stakeholders whilst ensuring stability & performance of the website through key trading periods.
You’ll be obsessed with providing a World Class customer experience, and work relentlessly with relevant teams to remove points of friction in the customer journey and demonstrate tangible actions to improve the customer experience.
Most importantly, you’ll be adaptable and approachable, and excel in managing and maintaining relationships with partners and internal teams. You’ll put the customer at the heart of everything; and thrive in a fast-paced environment, where problem solving & resilience are key.
- Take a zero-tolerance approach to customer pain-points, working with our Customer Services & Development teams to eliminate friction points.
- Own and triage the prioritisation of operational defects and feature requests, working with Trading, Marketing, Customer Service and Distribution teams to feed a consistent and consolidated view of requirements.
- Transactional communications, Home of Help pages and Live Chat functionality
- Management of OneStock; our Click & Collect order management system
- Responsible for the up-time and performance of petsathome.com, working with our support and infrastructure teams to ensure a stable trading platform.
- Oversee order management through to the fulfilment endpoint
- Oversee day to day administration and routine website maintenance tasks, working with DevOps to plan scheduled downtime.
- Performance monitoring and alerting
- Bot mitigation
- Issue resolution and triage for any errors or problems across both front & back end systems.
About your experience
- Key experience required includes:
- Strong communication, analytical, and reporting ability.
- Passion for customer excellence
- Strong operations experience from any sector, such as; Payments, Retail, FMCG, e-commerce, Gambling, Finance or Fintech,
- Experience communicating technical concepts, questions and problems for non-technical stakeholders
- Team management experience
- Understanding the end to end running of a website platform
- Customer order management (end to end order flow: contact centre and logistics)
- Microsoft Power BI
- IBM Websphere
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 05-10-2021
Expiry Date: 23-11-2021