Site Administration, Stoke - NDC
Full-time, £19,000 - £19,475
Salary: £19,000 - £19,475
Contracted Hours: 37.5
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Location: Stanley Matthews Way, Stoke-on-Trent , Staffordshire, ST4 8GR
Site Administrator, Stoke - NDC *FULL TIME
Salary up to £19,475
Full Time, 12 months Fixed Term Contract – Mat Cover
The Site Administrator supports the operational team with administrative duties to enable the smooth running of the North DC. Delivering key engagement initiatives through the various communication mediums across both sites, providing a high standard of customer service to all internal and external stakeholders.
Office Administration -
- Ordering printer cartridges, stationary and other consumables for the office, ensuring minimum stock levels are maintained.
- Collating weekly whereabouts for the Senior Leaders and updating the boards.
- Being a key point of contact for booking rooms and hot desks, liaising with security on visitors coming to the site.
- Supporting the operational team with ad-hoc communications and sourcing and ordering of prizes/ materials for operational incentives.
Engagement Activities -
- Designs and distributes communications for Transport and Warehouse via posters and electronic communication methods.
- Maintains and updates DC JAM page and Facebook groups with Pets at Home Group and local communications.
- Identifies engagement opportunities and ways to promote Wellbeing, the weekly Reward Hub offers and COTM nominations.
- Processes and tracks local recognition rewards – nibbles scheme.
- Assists the People Team with seasonal events such as Long service event, Summer Fun day, Halloween, Christmas etc..
Uniform Administration -
- Maintain uniform database and tracking system.
- Process colleague uniform requests.
- Liaise with uniform suppliers on orders and invoices.
- Ensure PO’s are raised and that they accurately match invoices.
- Communicate with key stakeholders on uniform orders and SLA’s.
- Replenish and up keep the uniform cupboard up to date, delivering to customer demand.
About you -
- Good level of education, qualified to GCSE or ‘A’ level standard
- Excellent Time management and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills
- Conversant with Microsoft office particularly excel and word
- Ideally proficient user of Success Factors, although not essential
- Knowledge of processes and data handling
- Help to create a friendly and supportive working environment
- Team working
- A team player
- Hands on approach
- Flexible in approach to work
- Can work under pressure and use own initiative
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 11-10-2021
Expiry Date: 09-10-2031